Any news About the new Firmware Android 4.4.2 ?

Search This thread

HaloTechnology

Oct 2, 2009
Capture.jpg

Asyou can in thier post in FAcebook did anyone of you guys received it yet ?any way to manually update ?

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Mate, half of backers are still waiting for their watches - so if Omate said end of April, count that as end of August...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Sorry to disappoint you but KK likely won't be coming to the TS unless it's ported.

There are two more Omate products coming out, however, that will be receiving KK.

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
Unfortunately the ts1 was basically omates beta testing device. They will be releasing newer versions which will receive the suppport

sm753

May 1, 2008
Dallas
Why in the world of "why bother"? The OUI is a complete POS, the general consensus here is that NOBODY uses it. I don't understand why they're wasting time updating it when their time could be better spent elsewhere with the long list of things missing or not working.

Reactions: beejmeister

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
Why in the world of "why bother"? The OUI is a complete POS, the general consensus here is that NOBODY uses it. I don't understand why they're wasting time updating it when their time could be better spent elsewhere with the long list of things missing or not working.

Unfortunately there time is spent designing and preparing the next version of the ts as well as a few other wearables. I HIGHLY doubt the the current ts will see much support. Not that there's any now. It will be left to the devs here

Jan 30, 2014
Unfortunately there time is spent designing and preparing the next version of the ts as well as a few other wearables. I HIGHLY doubt the the current ts will see much support. Not that there's any now. It will be left to the devs here

All I want is for them to fix Bluetooth and GPS so I can use this thing for biking. Bluetooth goes in and out when I move my wrist (hence, move the watch). until then, this device is as useful as a paperweight.

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
Your watch is defective if Bluetooth goes in and out as you describe. Both Bluetooth and GPS are accurate and reliable on my stock 1/8/1900 with 20140120 firmware, given the firmware issues with some useful Bluetooth profiles being just broken or missing.

A firmware revision will not fix the problems you report on Bluetooth and GPS reliability, though if we ever get one it might fix Bluetooth problems leading to companion mode uselessness. You might have a defective antenna, MTK based devices are well known to have troubles sometimes due to defective or poorly connected antennas, particularly with GPS. Isn't the GPS and Bluetooth antenna the same part in the TrueSmart ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
All I want is for them to fix Bluetooth and GPS so I can use this thing for biking. Bluetooth goes in and out when I move my wrist (hence, move the watch). until then, this device is as useful as a paperweight.

There have been other reports like yours of issues with BT and GPS. Either its the ant itself that's bad or the connector is loose. Either way no software update is going to fix your issue, its a hardware issue. Contact omate. Realistically I don't very much you will ever get it repaired through omate. They have been promising others with issues to wait for a service center in your country. But I don't that will ever happen. Search for GPS BT issues in here and you will see what others have been doing. Good luck

Jan 30, 2014
There have been other reports like yours of issues with BT and GPS. Either its the ant itself that's bad or the connector is loose. Either way no software update is going to fix your issue, its a hardware issue. Contact omate. Realistically I don't very much you will ever get it repaired through omate. They have been promising others with issues to wait for a service center in your country. But I don't that will ever happen. Search for GPS BT issues in here and you will see what others have been doing. Good luck

Thanks-I will search for others' problems. This is awful news though!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.