T mobile changed my grandfathered data plan

Search This thread

b0bii

Nov 14, 2010
I was paying 20 for unlimited data. They changed my data plan and added 3gb of mobile hotspot at no extra cost. I noticed it after I renewed my company's discount...
Not as cheap as some of you pay but still I'd pay attention and see if they do it to any of you

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I was paying 20 for unlimited data. They changed my data plan and added 3gb of mobile hotspot at no extra cost. I noticed it after I renewed my company's discount...
Not as cheap as some of you pay but still I'd pay attention and see if they do it to any of you

What were your minutes? I've heard the 500 minute plan was bumped to unlimited minutes.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

mdiaz33685

Feb 20, 2009
Tampa, FL
Unlimited Nationwide 4G Currently active $20.00
Adds Unlimited Nationwide 4G data on T-Mobile's network. Includes up to 3 GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service.

I have been using over a 100gb a month... on my line, over 40gb on my wifes line...

mrej201

Mar 18, 2012
union city NJ
Unlimited Nationwide 4G Currently active $20.00
Adds Unlimited Nationwide 4G data on T-Mobile's network. Includes up to 3 GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service.

I have been using over a 100gb a month... on my line, over 40gb on my wifes line...

lol me too i been abusing it lol 80gb last month lol plus i wifi tether for my laptop

tony yayo

Oct 15, 2010
Chicago
I'm up to 20 gbs this month although I have no idea how. Used to only use 5 or 6 at the most. Granted I torrented a couple of movies but not an extra 15 gigs worth, maybe 4 gigs. Plus when I look in settings under data usage it's saying I used 13 gigs or hotspot when I KNOW that's not possible. Anyone else notice this?

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006

if you would have paid attention then you would have not be shocked about this. it was long time coming

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

smaisonville

Sep 10, 2011
I just changed my plan to the Simple family Choice two days ago and T-Mobile let me keep my unlimited plan.

tony1208

I'm up to 20 gbs this month although I have no idea how. Used to only use 5 or 6 at the most. Granted I torrented a couple of movies but not an extra 15 gigs worth, maybe 4 gigs. Plus when I look in settings under data usage it's saying I used 13 gigs or hotspot when I KNOW that's not possible. Anyone else notice this?
what u use for torrents? also where u dl?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2012
For what it's worth...

I was on the unlimited 4G $20 plan a few months ago then moved back down. Once I noticed that the plans changed I contacted T-Mobile through their online chat and they put me back on the old unlimited plan. They didn't put up too much of a fight, and now I am grandfathered in :good:

ZenoGia

Sep 21, 2008
Philadelphia
Dude for years I had 39.00 plan unlimited everything. That was my bill for 4 years and I used to tether before most people knew about it. I lost my 2 years ago so I had to turn off my service, just got it back on in Feb of this year and I was like WTF is everyone crazy with those prices!
Still wanted the same plan so I did even though it kills me to pay it but I like my Note 3.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app