[ROM] CM6 - What do you want??? :D

Search This thread

mindstate

Dec 27, 2010
New York
www.teamdeadbolt.com
how bout a battery icon that shows percentage left by default. i like knowing how much percent is left. Its something small, but i always download an app that does this for me it'd be great to see this integrated into a rom..if its possible

Litesorrows

May 19, 2011
Elgin
www.facebook.com
Fast as possible, keep the CM Wallpapers. *Mabey even inculde CM7's wall's*. Have an option for A2EXT. No theme, just stock *ihave a personally made GB theme I use*. Remove onscreen. Do a back port of the drop bar powe widget from CM7 *Namless has it*. I've tried doing all this my self but it runs badly for me, your works good:D

Sent from my HTC Dream using XDA App

NLJ

Jun 8, 2006
Power Widget was in CM6 I just made it to fire proper settings app when long clicked.
Why do you need CMWallpapers? You meant app or just the wallpapers itself?

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
I would like to see theme chooser in it. Please work about stable and speed,

Cant wait. rusheyy you DA MAN

Konkinator

Sep 11, 2009
Thanks for putting your next project out into the community for ideas.

Speed really is a big issue for me. I like my G1 and want to be able to use it painlessly. I need the power widget, can't stand not having it. No theme support needed if stock is basic. Some form of app moving would be great. I find the 3d gallery to be fairly slow to load, perhaps the 2d one? An upgrade to the onscreen keyboard would be nice too, but keep it very lightweight. I find the popular keyboards I have tried from the market to take up way to much of the screen and slow things down. The talk of using an ezterry patched eclair base intrigues me, but I find that so many apps now want froyo.

Anyway, that is what I can think of at the moment. Speed really is the priority though. If what I have described epidimizes some other rom, please let me know and then this one could fill some other niche. Currently I am using Laszlo's.

That is all I can think of fo

Sent from my HTC Dream using xda premium

Rushness

Jun 18, 2010
Germany
www.youtube.com
Okay so here's what i'll do (TILL NOW, please more suggestions):

- Speed it up
- Maybe the Font as normal font from the Sense 3.0 Lockscreen time? Looked pretty awesome in FroSense test version.
- Theme Chooser, i dont know if that's even possible, dont think so :/
- Gonna see what i can do about the statusbar buttons (on/off)
- CM7 wallpapers can be included, but not with the text of the app itself
- 2D/3D gallery as install option, how does that sound?
- have to test transparent statusbar (good idea in my opinion)

Yeah, MORE SUGGESTIONS xD

Reactions: GZFan

Litesorrows

May 19, 2011
Elgin
www.facebook.com
Ok so I was thinking, on my iPhone*running 2.3.7* They have a very nice Linux/Unbuntu theme. Its amazing! So simplistic. An Unbuntu theme would be nice :D Also some way to save RAM, makeit so Gameboid runs awesomly. I have a G2, HD2, and an iPhone. My G1 is more for Emulators, and a phone to use when I'm feeling oldschool. I enjoy to see DEV's bringing this alive :D I can't wait to see your future work on the Desire Z. :D

Sent from my Dream/Sapphire using XDA App

Rushness

Jun 18, 2010
Germany
www.youtube.com
Send me a link to that theme please. And i think that i wont make any ROMs for Desire Z because there are already so much. Sorry :/

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Like i said. I will still support my roms... im working on every rom right now xD

Okay good suggestions. Lets get some more. I think transparent status bar is a bit weird but i gonna try it xD

Sent from my HTC Magic/G1 using XDA App
    Okay so here's what i'll do (TILL NOW, please more suggestions):

- Speed it up
    - Maybe the Font as normal font from the Sense 3.0 Lockscreen time? Looked pretty awesome in FroSense test version.
    - Theme Chooser, i dont know if that's even possible, dont think so :/
    - Gonna see what i can do about the statusbar buttons (on/off)
    - CM7 wallpapers can be included, but not with the text of the app itself
    - 2D/3D gallery as install option, how does that sound?
    - have to test transparent statusbar (good idea in my opinion)

Yeah, MORE SUGGESTIONS xD