Search This thread

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
I want skyrim but can't afford anything right now

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

oh my god. its literally the greatest game. played through it on ps3 as a nord swordsman but traded it in like 4 months ago to afford the xbox. rebought it on sunday and could not be happier. im a mage now. its amazing. graphics are like top notch. nowhere near last of us graphics but they are niiiiiiiccce

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
oh my god. its literally the greatest game. played through it on ps3 as a nord swordsman but traded it in like 4 months ago to afford the xbox. rebought it on sunday and could not be happier. im a mage now. its amazing. graphics are like top notch. nowhere near last of us graphics but they are niiiiiiiccce

Well right now I'm playing oblivion so that'll do till I get more money

Insidious

Mar 12, 2011
Southern Maryland
Exactly all of the people at my school are dumbasses and do drugs and just aren't themselves most of the time

Yup and yup, same here. I might grab *one* beer like every six months only for taste but honestly that stuff is stupid. They say pot and drinking doesn't affect them but it does. You can definitely see it.

ooo thats why. and i can agree with dock. everyone around me talks about doing drugs or drinking or getting arrested but like wheres the fun in that? dying slowly and going to jail? sounds like great fun... i can see drinking when your older (ex. Rootz after dark looking efiing hilarious) but b!tch your 15, just....no. and drugs... dont get me started. also, its not like they dont know its bad. they take health yearly where they tell you what happens. i would never do drugs or smoke.....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HTC Rezound Off-Topic Thread!

Before posting, know this:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
    If not, this thread will be closed like the other ones and there won't be any threads where you can post off-topic stuff.

Have fun :D

SynisterWolf thought he was here
    Flyhalf205 is now here
    @Neo what did you do? -_-
    Soo.... Don't judge me... I saw the new twilight..... It wasn't that bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

a9eqegyq.jpg

dads cancer is in remission.

SANDCASTLES.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1374971467028.jpg

Trolololol

#BlameAnt
    you people are idiots. plain and simple.

go post better battery life than that, rather than talking out of your ass.

on the rezound, I could never hit 3 hours screen on time in 12 hours. on the gs3, I barely hit 3 hours within 14 hours.

so stfu morons, I use my phone full throttle with everything syncing constantly throughout the day, and I send HUNDREDS of texts, use 4g all day and always have things open in the background.

God you people are annoying.

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

1) people have already posted better battery stats on the Rez and with smaller batteries than yours

2) 5 hours of wifi is not 4g all day

3) take a day off, you don't have to be a **** everyday

:)