[TUT]How to Sync TouchFLO 3D Album Art

Search This thread

wrxdrunkie

Nov 14, 2008
you may have tried this already but try to just rename the audiomanager file, then soft reset, not hard reset, and then go into tf3d music and hopefully it searches for your music.

Alright I finally got it working, I deleted all the music off my SD card, Reflashed my rom, deleted the ENG file, resynced, it worked, only problem is, my TP is being god awful slow, slow to pause, skip track, everything, I took out my 16gb class 2, replaced it with my 4gb class 6, the phone is so much faster, I dont get it, its like the 16gb card slows my whole phone down, with everything it does. I will have to experiment more, but the phone has been performing much much better since I put the 4gb class 6 sandisk in.

jbr6700

Mar 2, 2009
OnePlus 7T
The folder.jpg worked here on my Touch Pro with one exception. Not sure if it was resolution on the original .jpg file,but The picture would not display on the first image I used. Scoured the net and found another picture which worked a treat.:)

Jacksonz91

Aug 26, 2010
Malaysia
help pls

dont worry bro.. dont worry.. i did it without any extra programs

like this: internal storage/my documents/my music(u might need to create one) /madonna(eg. album) /madonna's mp3(all of madonna's mp3) AND folder.jpg(IMPORTANT! this folder.jpg IS madonna's pic or album art. u have to rename it to folder.jpg)

after u done that, htc will auto attach a .jpg file into your album, should be htc_am_album.jpg or somehting like that. and u got your album in your htc player. if it still doesnt load...

go to the player manually, tap library on the left lower corner. scroll to album and it might automatically detect it by then.

i done all your step that u told, but my floder.jpg didnt attach to htc_am_album.jpg..and my album art still doesnt load... what should i do now? someone help pls