Unroot to send phone back

Search This thread

jmaxin07

Dec 4, 2011
I have to send my Revo back to verizon and was wondering what the steps were that I need to follow in order for Verizon to not charge me for my replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

jmaxin07

Dec 4, 2011
Install the stock zv7 zip in recovery, then run the all in one for stock recovery and unroot.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

I am getting stuck on the unroot part.... It says "daemon started successfully" and then I let it go and it does nothing else... I really need some help because im running out of time before I have to send this phone back lol Please help!!!!!!!

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
I am getting stuck on the unroot part.... It says "daemon started successfully" and then I let it go and it does nothing else... I really need some help because im running out of time before I have to send this phone back lol Please help!!!!!!!

Do you have USB debugging enabled and in internet connection mode?

jmaxin07

Dec 4, 2011
Do you have USB debugging enabled and in internet connection mode?

For some reason it took my phone like 20 minutes to actually realize and show in the notification bar that it was in USB debugging mode lol.. But thats what the problem was! Thank you so much for your help MT!!

zntneo

Dec 7, 2011
What if you want all the apps you downloaded and stuff cleared it doesn't seem like the rom does that.