[Q] Sound output problem!! MONO ONLY?!

Search This thread

NiM72NiK

Jun 28, 2012
Tehran
Hi guys. When i got my z1 i realized that the speaker is just playing with one speaker(just right side of speaker)
Today i realized that the output sound has problem!when i shift the volume to left, i dont hear anything. And it has no difference when u put it on middle or just right.it seems it just on mono output! Is it ok?! (my friend has the same problem with his z1)
Help please :(

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
All Z1 are with 1 speaker at the bottom grill, it's made like a kind of acoustic case and the speaker is on the Right side of the grill but the sound come out from the Left side of the grill.

Nothing is wrong whit you phone. Is Mono speaker.

NiM72NiK

Jun 28, 2012
Tehran
All Z1 are with 1 speaker at the bottom grill, it's made like a kind of acoustic case and the speaker is on the Right side of the grill but the sound come out from the Left side of the grill.

Nothing is wrong whit you phone. Is Mono speaker.

Is it ok with the headphones too? Both speakers has volume but when i put it on left it no sound comes outand when i put it on right it has no difference with the muddle!

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Is it ok with the headphones too? Both speakers has volume but when i put it on left it no sound comes outand when i put it on right it has no difference with the muddle!

I don't know how concrete can be this test and what are you doing or doing wrong.

Yes, on headphones you should be able to switch between left and right earphone/speaker but I don't know how correctly test it right now...