[APP] Convert2Go - a unit and currency converter

Search This thread
Hello everyone

Here's an app I've released earlier this month, Convert2Go

screen-convert-003.jpg
screen-convert-002.jpg

Convert2Go is an innovative unit and currency converter designed for easy and practical use.
It offers a wide range of categories and units to convert between, all from a single screen.

Moreover, Convert2Go is able to convert from and to mixed units.

Features :
* Over 400 units and currencies in 21 categories
* Built-in calculator
* Mixed units support : 1.93m can be converted to (and from) 6ft 3in
* Units / categories rarely used can be deactived
* Currency exchange rates updated on application launch

Version 1.1 brings
* Ability to send the last conversion by email.
* Sound feedback when a key is pressed.
* A new category : SI prefixes, with the following units : zepto, atto, femto, pico, nano, micro, milli, centi, deci, base, deka, heco, kilo, mega, giga, tera, peta, …

A 10-days trial is available

More information on the official website
Download it here

Last edited:

jasonkruys

Nov 18, 2005
Bournemouth
Have to say, I discovered this on appflow yesterday. It is very good indeed, well done! Done perfectly. No fuss, good looking, east to use and does the job very well!

Anyone looking for a converter app - download this! Better than the HTC effort IMHO.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

pLUSpISTOL

Jan 29, 2009
Downloaded today - very good app, actually the best converter app for currency and units for sure! Thank you! :)

yan_xiaodi

Jan 15, 2012
A good APP! I have a App names "MyUnitConverter" in the marketplace. I think your app is more beautiful than mine.

PO15ON

Nov 10, 2011
Doesnt work any more

I downloaded the app when it was free. Now updated to the newer version, and suddenly it stopped working.

You really don't want your previous customers to use its full functionality? Or is it just a bug?

If the former, shame on you. If the latter, please fix it.

Great app btw.

weepatc

Oct 25, 2008
Ayrshire
I downloaded the app when it was free. Now updated to the newer version, and suddenly it stopped working.

You really don't want your previous customers to use its full functionality? Or is it just a bug?

If the former, shame on you. If the latter, please fix it.

Great app btw.
Uninstall & reinstall from Marketplace & it will work. As you already have the app. you won't have to pay for it.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

PO15ON

Nov 10, 2011
Uninstall & reinstall from Marketplace & it will work. As you already have the app. you won't have to pay for it.

It doesn't work that way. I uninstalled it and then when I went to the marketplace, it showed me the options of TRY and BUY. I choose to try, and it tells me that I have 10 days of trial.

WTF man.

Choose buy, then it will tell you that you have already bought this app, and will ask you to download it anyway.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and i'm currently trying to identify where the problem is coming from, so until i've found a fix, the app will be free until further notice

Sorry again as I didn't mean for this to happen

Last edited:
Reactions: weepatc

PO15ON

Nov 10, 2011
No worries man, I selected buy and it told me I have already purchased it. Thanks for the info.

Sorry I was a bit harsh in my previous comments. I was just pissed when the app suddenly stopped working after the update.

Very good app though. Thanks for all the hard work.

weepatc

Oct 25, 2008
Ayrshire
Thanks for a very nice & extremely useful little application. Much better than the HTC offering.

angler

Nov 4, 2007
Hong Kong
I bought this application and Marketplace told me that there was an update. Then I updated but the application cannot open after the update. I removed the application and tried to locate it again in Marketplace but can only find the free one without the paid one. There is no Convert2Go application (Pay) in Marketplace.

Where can I locate my paid application in the Marketplace for me to install?

Last edited:
I bought this application and Marketplace told me that there was an update. Then I updated but the application cannot open after the update. I removed the application and tried to locate it again in Marketplace but can only find the free one without the paid one. There is no Convert2Go application (Pay) in Marketplace.

Where can I locate my paid application in the Marketplace for me to install?

Sorry i wasn't available this week, hence the late answer
Can you try to locate it again ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone

Here's an app I've released earlier this month, Convert2Go

screen-convert-003.jpg
    screen-convert-002.jpg

Convert2Go is an innovative unit and currency converter designed for easy and practical use.
    It offers a wide range of categories and units to convert between, all from a single screen.

Moreover, Convert2Go is able to convert from and to mixed units.

Features :
    * Over 400 units and currencies in 21 categories
    * Built-in calculator
    * Mixed units support : 1.93m can be converted to (and from) 6ft 3in
    * Units / categories rarely used can be deactived
    * Currency exchange rates updated on application launch

Version 1.1 brings
    * Ability to send the last conversion by email.
    * Sound feedback when a key is pressed.
    * A new category : SI prefixes, with the following units : zepto, atto, femto, pico, nano, micro, milli, centi, deci, base, deka, heco, kilo, mega, giga, tera, peta, …

A 10-days trial is available

More information on the official website
    Download it here

Thanks Livven for the article

@amorek13 : Not for the moment. I have 3 other projects in work for Windows Phone before considering switching to Android
    Choose buy, then it will tell you that you have already bought this app, and will ask you to download it anyway.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and i'm currently trying to identify where the problem is coming from, so until i've found a fix, the app will be free until further notice

Sorry again as I didn't mean for this to happen