Serious problem help!!!!!

Search This thread

neymre

Aug 7, 2013
I have a serious problem in my rooted S3. After flashing a problematic rom, i was forced to reset nandroid backup(i had already flashed the rom which i take the backup) Restore was successful, but suddenly I had issues with network("not registered on network") After flashing the latest modems from this video everything was fixed.
However when i flash a new rom from recovery, the screen always freezes on samsung logo. The only solution is to reset each time the latest that nandroid I had. In addition today, i have not acess in recovery(philz). What you suggest me to do? Sorry for my enlgish and thanks in advance for the people who answer.

Last edited:

west421

Feb 25, 2011
Plovdiv
I have a serious problem in my rooted S3. After flashing a problematic rom, i was forced to reset nandroid backup(i had already flashed the rom which i take the backup) Restore was successful, but suddenly I had issues with network("not registered on network") After flashing the latest modems from this video everything was fixed.
However when i flash a new rom from recovery, the screen always freezes on samsung logo. The only solution is to reset each time the latest that nandroid I had. In addition today, i have not acess in recovery(philz). What you suggest me to do? Sorry for my enlgish and thanks in advance for the people who answer.

I simply suggest you to flash some custom ROM,flash some patched modem and patshed kernel and hope everything will be fine.

neymre

Aug 7, 2013
I simply suggest you to flash some custom ROM,flash some patched modem and patshed kernel and hope everything will be fine.

Things are not so simple. I cannot have access in custom recovery menu. As a result it is impossible to flash a new rom,modem,kernel or restore a nandroid backup...:(

Last edited:

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
Things are not so simple. I cannot have access in custom recovery menu. As a result it is impossible to flash a new rom,modem,kernel or restore a nandroid backup...:(

what doyou mean you cant have access to customer recovery.

me i would hold volume up + home + power and factory reset and wipe cache, and it should boot anytime i have had a issue with the S3 not booting after flashing i just had to factory reset and wipe cache and it booted up

neymre

Aug 7, 2013
Download mod is working?
Flash stock rom for your region, through odin

Yes it is working. So unroot is the only solution...:rolleyes:

me i would hold volume up + home + power and factory reset and wipe cache, and it should boot anytime i have had a issue with the S3 not booting after flashing i just had to factory reset and wipe cache and it booted up

I mean when i press volume up+home button+power button nothing happens(it is something strange i know...)
However if i left these buttons, galaxy works normally...

neymre

Aug 7, 2013
Download mod is working?
Flash stock rom for your region, through odin

Misacek i already have installed philz recovery in my S3, but i havent acess on recovery menu

I mean when i press volume up+home button+power button nothing happens(it is something strange i know...)

Last edited:

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL

Misacek i already have installed philz recovery in my S3, but i havent acess on recovery menu

have you tried reinstalling the newest CWM of TWRP threw downloader mode and then trying to boot into it.
i would try that before i restore to stock, i prefer TWRP but it is more of a personal choice.

neymre

Aug 7, 2013
have you tried reinstalling the newest CWM of TWRP threw downloader mode and then trying to boot into it.
i would try that before i restore to stock, i prefer TWRP but it is more of a personal choice.

I dont know how i reinstall philz recovery from download mode. Could you tell me? Otherwise i think the only solution is to unroot my device...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
If you want to return your device to stock just grab the correct carrier OTA file for your X and flash it via Odin and you will be 100% completely stock. No root stock recovery and stock Rom

Sent from Rooted Sprint Moto X, TWRP, enhanced kernel