Launcher options?

Search This thread

rtotheichie

Feb 26, 2012
Lexington, SC
Anybody know of any launchers out there that integrate Google Now? I'd like to customize, but I like saying OK, Google (as cheesy as that sounds)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ArkAngel06

Jun 18, 2010
Anybody know of any launchers out there that integrate Google Now? I'd like to customize, but I like saying OK, Google (as cheesy as that sounds)

Don't think it's gonna happen.

KK Launcher is the only launcher I have seen to incorporate Google Now in any way. It launches Google Now when you scroll all the way to the left, but that's it.

pwrmedia

Aug 5, 2009
Columbus

As long as you keep the stock setting of swiping up on the home key to access Google Now, you're really only talking about a second or two to access the "Ok Google" feature.

Additionally, if you'd like to have the mic aware and listening constantly, I'd suggest the XDA link below. This way, you can have that feature available regardless of which launcher you're running.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2404613

D

Deleted member 5149701

From what I read, it's only the stock launcher that can have the active listening.

Only reason I read about this was because I googled why it stopped once I installed Nova Launcher.