[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+2]
Specific to
[/SIZE]

images

Click link here for ROM thread>>Beanstalk 4.4.x<<Click link here for ROM thread

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

z7e6jQa.jpg

Please keep discussion focused, and on the topic described in the OP
z7e6jQa.jpg

Last edited:

DESERT.TECH

May 30, 2012
Great ROM thx for sharing your hard work with us lots of options to keep us busy lol. I Can't seem to find where to add custom lockscreen wallpapers and remove the ability to access quick settings on lock screen. I searched Google first and xda threads so I will now ask second. Thankyou

Last edited:

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Great ROM , lots of options to keep us busy lol. Can't seem to find where to add custom lockscreen wallpapers and remove the ability to access quick settings on lock screen, thx. I moved this from the ROM thread to start things off .

I never even noticed these things. I did, however, look into it and found the following.

1. Quick settings only pulls down from lockscreen when you use the slider
2. I haven't ever really tried to have a seperate wallpaper for my lockscreen, but the only options I noticed available now is for transparency of the lockscreen.

I will look into applying the same settings (disabling quick settings) the other lockscreen options have for the slider option.

Thanks for your input.

Reactions: DESERT.TECH

lemonfugu

Nov 11, 2013
Cleveland
Low call volume

Thanks for your hard work. I have been on this rom for a few months now and love it. It keeps getting better over time. I noticed however that the phones speaker isn't as loud as usual on this latest build. It's really odd. I use Viper4Android Fx instead of DSPManager. I wonder if it has something to do with that. Otherwise, the build is solid overall. Just a few reboots, but that's common on my phone so for with any rom.

EDIT: Actually found the cause. I never knew that there were different volumes for in call. I accidentally stumbled upon it while on a call. The volume was set low for some reason, I don't make a lot of calls normally so this was odd for the volume to change. Oh well, all is good now. Awesome rom! 10/10 in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Black!Jack

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks for your hard work. I have been on this rom for a few months now and love it. It keeps getting better over time. I noticed however that the phones speaker isn't as loud as usual on this latest build. It's really odd. I use Viper4Android Fx instead of DSPManager. I wonder if it has something to do with that. Otherwise, the build is solid overall. Just a few reboots, but that's common on my phone so for with any rom.

EDIT: Actually found the cause. I never knew that there were different volumes for in call. I accidentally stumbled upon it while on a call. The volume was set low for some reason, I don't make a lot of calls normally so this was odd for the volume to change. Oh well, all is good now. Awesome rom! 10/10 in my opinion

Happy to hear that you were able to figure it out on your own.

scott.hart.bti is the main one putting in all of the hard work. I'm just building it for our device, and trying to merge a few changes of my own here and there, based on the feedback that I receive here; which, to be honest, hasn't been much. 200+ downloads from goo.im on the latest build and only two comments. I have to logically assume that lack of feedback means everything is operating as it should.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

lemonfugu

Nov 11, 2013
Cleveland

scott.hart.bti is the main one putting in all of the hard work. I'm just building it for our device, and trying to merge a few changes of my own here and there, based on the feedback that I receive here; which, to be honest, hasn't been much. 200+ downloads from goo.im on the latest build and only two comments. I have to logically assume that lack of feedback means everything is operating as it should.

Oh yeah. I swap between CM11 and this, and Beanstalk is much better. Even using the Torched KK kernel, CM11 isn't performing well for me. Yeah Scott is doing a awesome job, but your help is appreciated as well. I know time is money/family/sleep among other other mundane obligations, so it's nice to have a dedicated maintainer despite having lives. Thanks a lot :good:

saulk

Apr 7, 2011
Mojave, CA
Quick question, does this have an option for the battery bar? I see it's a feature in the ROP OP, but can't seem to find it on my phone. I also can't seem to connect via ADB. I just rooted two other One Xs the other day, so I don't think it's my computer, but I'm gonna check later tonight with the other phones. Otherwise, great Rom, and keep up the good work!

saulk

Apr 7, 2011
Mojave, CA
Last edited:

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Would someone with an older version of BeanStalk please try the BeanStalk OTA app now? I think I may have corrected the issue with the app detecting the older versions of the ROM!

Edit: Already confirmed working. Now I just need to figure out how we are doing our Gapps, so that we can keep up to date.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to go ahead and pull the download link for the newest build, until I can resolve the wifi issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]
    Specific to
    [/SIZE]

images

Click link here for ROM thread>>Beanstalk 4.4.x<<Click link here for ROM thread

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

z7e6jQa.jpg

Please keep discussion focused, and on the topic described in the OP
    z7e6jQa.jpg

Got it figured out. One of the drivers for my own phone wasn't installed properly. Thanks for the help!

I believe that there is a xposed module that allows you to put a battery bar at the top or bottom of your screen.

There's no option for battery bar on this ROM. Do you have usb debugging enabled in Developer Options? You also need to grant root access to apps & adb.

Sent from my Evita