[xperia active] cant get into recovery

Search This thread

kartonick

Apr 25, 2012
hi, i want to flash my active with miui, its zip fine, not ftf, changing extension does not help so flashtools didnt let me flash it.
now im stuggling with recovery mode. my device is unlocked, rooted (su gives rights to cwm and xparts)
but still whether i use cwm or xparts to restart into recovery my phone just simply restarts, ive read theres also option to spam volume down on restart, didnt help aswell.
any ideas?
its 2.3.4.

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi A3
hi, i want to flash my active with miui, its zip fine, not ftf, changing extension does not help so flashtools didnt let me flash it.
now im stuggling with recovery mode. my device is unlocked, rooted (su gives rights to cwm and xparts)
but still whether i use cwm or xparts to restart into recovery my phone just simply restarts, ive read theres also option to spam volume down on restart, didnt help aswell.
any ideas?
its 2.3.4.

Hmmm...flash custom kernel using flashtool....all custom kernel have built-in recovery (cwm or twrp or both)...no need to install cwm using xparts anymore....
to boot into recovery, look at the led...when the led appears then press volume down to enter recovery...

Reactions: kartonick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    any ideas?
    its 2.3.4.

Hmmm...flash custom kernel using flashtool....all custom kernel have built-in recovery (cwm or twrp or both)...no need to install cwm using xparts anymore....
    to boot into recovery, look at the led...when the led appears then press volume down to enter recovery...