Samsung Galaxy S4 Camera App on Nexus 5

Search This thread

davids1991

Jan 11, 2012
Hello everybody :)

I just bought the N5 32GB version, but I thought it would be possible to have the S4's camera app on this device since it has more functions than the n5's stock camera app. I woukd also be interesting to have the dual camera function in order to take two pics simultaneously (front and back camera). Playstore don't offer much, or are not comparable with the s4 camera. May you tell me where to download it or if there is a special version for ours n5?

Thanks. :D

bestmvno.com

Mar 8, 2014
bestmvno.com

Won't work, uses Samsung's proprietary framework. Some alternatives you can look at include Focal in the play store, and a few developers here are working on an LG G2 port and a Lenovo port. I can't believe how bad the stock camera has gotten which each android update. Google keeps removing settings and customization options. Why in the world do they think the end user only wants to change one setting at a time? I really dislike how the settings close as soon as you make one change.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Won't work, uses Samsung's proprietary framework. Some alternatives you can look at include Focal in the play store, and a few developers here are working on an LG G2 port and a Lenovo port. I can't believe how bad the stock camera has gotten which each android update. Google keeps removing settings and customization options. Why in the world do they think the end user only wants to change one setting at a time? I really dislike how the settings close as soon as you make one change.