The way to replace battery of XT910

Search This thread

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
Hi,Guys!
I got my XT910 for more than 1 year.I do love this phone,but after more than one year's use,it can only last for several hours.Sometimes I even want to throw it due to the non-removable battery.After my careful study and search,I finally find the way to replace the battery of my XT910.Now, I wanna share it with you.

Tools:T5 Hexagonal Screwdriver,Tweezers,Tapes, replacement battery EB20(I got the battery from Onite on Amazon)

Steps:
Step 1:eek:pen the back cover(This step is easy but be careful not to pull too hard).
Step 2:Use T5 screwdriver to twist two screws that on the flat cable, then use tweezers to pick the flat cable gently (be careful not to lost the insulation gasket below).
Step 3:Take out the original battery gently,then put the battery you bought.
Step 4:put the insulation gasket back that you took from the original battery,and put the screws back .(be careful do not overexert to damage the flat cable port)
Step 5:Attach the double faced adhesive tape to the back for the battery,stick it with phone and compress it.
Step 6:put the cover back.
Step 7:power on the phone.Finished.

Reactions: deihak and dekrull

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,Guys!
    I got my XT910 for more than 1 year.I do love this phone,but after more than one year's use,it can only last for several hours.Sometimes I even want to throw it due to the non-removable battery.After my careful study and search,I finally find the way to replace the battery of my XT910.Now, I wanna share it with you.

Tools:T5 Hexagonal Screwdriver,Tweezers,Tapes, replacement battery EB20(I got the battery from Onite on Amazon)

Steps:
    Step 1:eek:pen the back cover(This step is easy but be careful not to pull too hard).
    Step 2:Use T5 screwdriver to twist two screws that on the flat cable, then use tweezers to pick the flat cable gently (be careful not to lost the insulation gasket below).
    Step 3:Take out the original battery gently,then put the battery you bought.
    Step 4:put the insulation gasket back that you took from the original battery,and put the screws back .(be careful do not overexert to damage the flat cable port)
    Step 5:Attach the double faced adhesive tape to the back for the battery,stick it with phone and compress it.
    Step 6:put the cover back.
    Step 7:power on the phone.Finished.