[Q] I need help finding radios!!!

Search This thread

unacal76

Nov 8, 2011
I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back :(

cam30era

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
I've looked through the forums as best I could without putting up a thread....i also found a website that had all the radios listed, however all the files were removed. does anyone know where I can download the radios? I'm specifically looking for MJE. I actually switched to a flip phone from my note 3 because the service was so bad after updating to kit kat. the phone would just be sitting on my desk and it would go from perfect 4G to 1X to no service to 3G and so on and so forth. Made me very angry. If you have recommendations on a better radio than MJE I will definitely listen, I need my phone back :(

The thread you want is in Android Development > http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2524572