Thanks don't match

Search This thread

onkosto02

Apr 21, 2012
it actually shows how many thanks you have given and then it tells you how many times you have been thanked below that.

gplock

Oct 17, 2007
New Jersey---Dont Judge!
^ duh. No thanks too you. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335048311739.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335048311739.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 33

gplock

Oct 17, 2007
New Jersey---Dont Judge!
Sorry ugly I couldn't find it on the. Regular website either.. just says. How. Many times u. Have been. Thanked not Given..... urs stats
400 thanks given
129 thanks received 65 post...

Sent from my MB525 using XDA

TravisBean

Sep 18, 2009
Digital Domain
I have tried to thank everyone in this thread (since obviously people get a kick out of being thanked), but by the time I got to the end of page one a message popped up saying I'm only limited to giving 8 thanks per day. I guess that if this rule wasn't in effect, buddies would thank each other to death.

Edit:
Please don't thank me for this post. :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's normal. It'll eventually catch up.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
    Lol. On xda app it says in have 270 thanks.

In the app, it actually shows how many thanks you have given and then it tells you how many times you have been thanked below that. It's spot on in mine, but I'm using Tapatalk, not the xda app.
    Hi. I noticed if i check my thanks meter on xda app i have 3. But if I hit menu then browser it says 17. How can I update my xda app to read the same?

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App
    OK. Ill wait n continue trying to help others....... u sir have been thanked.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App
    Mother of god... You're right! Apparently I've thanked 693 times, which is almost as high as my meter, so i thought it was that... This changes EVERYTHING!

Edit: 356 Archer? Hmmm....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium