Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mowpar

Feb 22, 2013
I have done a speed test on my 700 and results are as follows;

Download: 0.26 mbps
Upload: 0.39 mbps
Ping: 1354 ms

Are these typical speed numbers for this device?

My carrier is Frontier. My router is a belk 300n.

Thanks for any help you can give to me, my buffering seems endless, and at other times worse.

mowpar

Feb 22, 2013
help

I see that this forum is like so many others. A place where people like me, look for help
And get nothing for our effort. But you may not know this, but this statement of mine
will get all kinds of responses, but my plea for help received no helpful responses. Go
figure!

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
I see that this forum is like so many others. A place where people like me, look for help
And get nothing for our effort.

This forum was not founded for people like you. You didn't indicate in your posts that you spent *any* effort on solving your problem yourself, so why should we put in more effort than you?

But you may not know this, but this statement of mine will get all kinds of responses, but my plea for help received no helpful responses. Go figure!

If you think that my previous response was not helpful, I am deeply sorry, but it is not my job to debug your router or internet connection.

mowpar

Feb 22, 2013
thanks

This forum was not founded for people like you. You didn't indic in posts that you spent *any* solving your problem yourself, so why should we put in more effort than you?

If you think that my previous response was not helpful, I am deeply sorry, but it is not my job to debug your router or internet connection.

I knew that i would be at fault for asking for help. I do not remember asking you to do anything for me. I was, asking for help, you know, where i ask what can i do, and you say try this or that.

If i knew anything at all, about how to address this problem i would have told you what i had tried, so as not to have you tell me to do the things i had already tried, but as it stands, i did nothing, because i know nothing, and, nothing is what i got from you, so i guess ironically we both, had the same solution.

I told you that my statement would get a response, note in the statement i did not ask for a response, and got one, while asking for help, received no help.

I wish i knew more so i would not have to ask for help, especially from assholes like you:eek:

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Thread Closed

I'm going to close this thread, based on the following reason;

OP seems unwilling to post in an appropriate manner.

Dear mowpar, you cannot come onto XDA and posting in the manner you have done. In fact, it's totally condescending. And people take offense. Even those who want to try and find a solution to your issue,

You have to understand, most people, do not have the Provider you refer to, And at least one, tried to get a little more info from you. Although the answer is not what you wanted, it does not mean you have to "whine and complain" when you don't get an "immediate" answer.

You have 2 resolutions.

1. Install a custom rom where you have control over whether to use 2G or 3G for data transfer,
2. Choose a different Service Provider. I can attest that a change in providers made a big difference on 3G data transfer.

Your router will probably not make a difference, although I do not rule this out.

But to behave in a manner like such, is not within XDA acceptability. Maybe it is ok in your country, but not here.

So this thread is closed.

Thanks to the other XDA members that didn't exasperate this thread. Kudo;s.

MD

If the OP wishes to have the thread re-opened, then the OP may show a little more maturity, and ask that it be re-opened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed

I'm going to close this thread, based on the following reason;

OP seems unwilling to post in an appropriate manner.

Dear mowpar, you cannot come onto XDA and posting in the manner you have done. In fact, it's totally condescending. And people take offense. Even those who want to try and find a solution to your issue,

You have to understand, most people, do not have the Provider you refer to, And at least one, tried to get a little more info from you. Although the answer is not what you wanted, it does not mean you have to "whine and complain" when you don't get an "immediate" answer.

You have 2 resolutions.

1. Install a custom rom where you have control over whether to use 2G or 3G for data transfer,
    2. Choose a different Service Provider. I can attest that a change in providers made a big difference on 3G data transfer.

Your router will probably not make a difference, although I do not rule this out.

But to behave in a manner like such, is not within XDA acceptability. Maybe it is ok in your country, but not here.

So this thread is closed.

Thanks to the other XDA members that didn't exasperate this thread. Kudo;s.

MD

If the OP wishes to have the thread re-opened, then the OP may show a little more maturity, and ask that it be re-opened.