Porto
twitter.com
[SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

<< DEEPSHINING UPDATES AND DEVELOPMENT NEW HOME >>
http://wp7deepshining.wordpress.com/

WINDOWS PHONE 7.8 FULLY UNLOCKED WITH INTERNET SHARING
Developer Interop unlock + Max number unsigned apps + prevent relocking

Please make sure to read the INSTRUCTIONS​

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
2. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread HERE.
3. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.​

Warranty Issues
Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.​

forumframe78.jpg

25 Available Languages:
German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English.

.​

DEEPSHINING BUILT-IN APPS

Devstore8 - homebrew apps and a lot more :rolleyes:

screencapture11.jpg
screencapture6.jpg
screencapture8h.jpg

screencapture7.jpg
screencapture10.jpg
screencapture9d.jpg

_________

Spot ON - Use your device in a usefull way with Bing Maps :cowboy:

screenshot0b.jpg
screenshot1wz.jpg
screenshot2yz.jpg
screenshot3a.jpg
screenshot5ec.jpg

APP Webpage here

DEEPSHINING SUPERTOOL - a new experience for WP7 lovers :cool:

REVIEWS
1800Pocketpc.com great review
First wpcentral article
another one here.
WMPoweruser article and here
WP7Lab article / and a 2nd review here
thwindows.com

Download latest Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' here

LINK TO ALL HD7 PREVIOUS ROMS

=================================================

Thanks to:
Sandman01
Chevron team
Football
Ansar
Xboxmod
itje
pdaimatejam
GoodDayToDie
ted973 and btxakita
feropont

Thanks to ALL Homebrew App Devs:

Special thanks to:
ultrashot
sh4d0w86
mwang/DFT
AnDim
barikatdiss
WojtasXda for his Rom tools

A big thanks to Donators XDA Community

Last edited:

dotcompt

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
Known Issues, Tip & Tricks & FAQ

Known issues:

. Devices get locked for no reason may be related with XBoxmod Cab Sender tool (not sure yet)

-----

mytips1.gif
& Tricks

For tips and tricks, homebrew apps, wallpapers and lot of other stuff read the following thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043187

How to improve your battery life:
1. Turn On battery Saver in Settings > System > Battery Saver.
2. Goto Settings > Applications > background tasks > and switch off apps running in background like HTC Hub, it drains battery a lot.
3. Use Black Background and HTC Green Accent.
4. Disable Locations Service in Settings if you dont think this is a usefull feature.
5. Disable Geo-tagging feature in Settings, you can simply turn it off from Settings, Applications, Pictures & Camera and choose Off from the “include location (GPS) information in pictures you take.".
6. Data roaming is another feature that eats the battery's energy, if you are not using it you can turn the feature off from Settings and Mobile Network.
7. I recommned to turn off 3G connectivity if you're not using it for faster Internet browsing.
8. Also disable Connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as much as you can, use it only when you need it.
9. Adjust Screen Brightness in Settings. Automatically is by default and drains battery a lot. Switch is off ans set level to "medium".
10. Another battery eater - Change Email Interval in you Inbox Settings, default is 30 change it to "Hourly" or even better "manually".
11. Turn Off Xbox Live Auto Connect in Settings > applications > Games.
12. Conenct to your PC via USB cable. You can sync your device via Wifi but this will drain your battery fast.

Also, if you are a ROM addict and flash your device severall times be aware that battery needs 2 or 3 full cycles to stabilize.

myfaq.gif

Q: How to deploy XAPs?
A:
1. You need to connect your phone to your desktop
2. Start Zune and wait for Zune to discover your phone.
3. Run Multiple Xap and make sure your device is not screen locked.
4. Deploy Xaps

Q: My device is not unlocked anymore and I lost all deepshining features. Why?
A: XboxMod WP7 Update Cab Sender tool may be the reason, avoid use it.
or
A: You´ve run HTC Connection Setup twice. Running HTC Connection Setup for a second time may lock your device again.

Q: I have Mango already installed can I flash this ROM?
A: Yes, but make sure to verify if your Bootloader version IS NOT 4.xx or 5.XX (goto settings > about > more info).

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom here first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
2. You must have RSPL/HSPL installed in your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread HERE.
4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.

Q: Advanced Config crashs after a few seconds.
A: Activate Airplane Mode on the Phone, disable 3g data connection plus Wifi and Advanced Config will work.

====================

Chef´s Choice:

. Tango working XAP
. Supreme Shortcuts
...i'm a WP7!
. WhatsApp
. foursquare
. Pulse
. IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities
. Lyrics
. Cocktail Flow
. Twitter

====================

Last edited:

jwalk74

Feb 7, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Is it just me, or is this just like TouchIt rom, maybe different wall paper.
Not being negative, just asking. The Android forums are full of nearly identical ROM's, different color and name on most.

ginjamaka

Dec 9, 2009
Oranjestad
Not being negative, just asking. The Android forums are full of nearly identical ROM's, different color and name on most.

You can say so....if u have one of the dev unlocked mango already no need to flash this.

The only difference is that these roms makes you keep HSPL ;)

PS. @dotcompt can u share that wallpaper??? I like it, just don't wanna start over again just to get the wallpaper
Nice server speed btw :)

Last edited:

coolape

May 17, 2009
I can't use cab sender / xap deployer with this rom, keeps getting error: no update files message... Anyone else have a problem?

Edit:

Found a way that works for myself,,, tried using WPV Xap Deployer and it worked..

Last edited:
Reactions: yvgtsg

dotcompt

Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
Add Internet Sharing option!

It not possible at this moment.

To be honest, there aren´t much differences. WP7 does not allow too many personnal customizations yet but XDA developers are working on that.

ya man welcome back... this is a great notice...:)

bad notice is my HD7 in assistance...:mad:

Thanks and sorry about your HD7.

dot

Reactions: A L I™

Clksk8

Apr 20, 2010
PDX
Yeah i think its only dev unlocked because i move over my xap and nothing happens it says it goes thru and chervron asked to relock when i bring it up (so its dev unlocked) but nothing happens

dotcompt

Feb 24, 2008
Porto
twitter.com
New ROM v1.1

Hi guys new ROM released

Latest ROM - Change log:
26-Sept: DeepShining Mango 7720.68 v1.1 details:

. Added 11 languages (Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish and Portuguese)
. Added Gray Theme
. Added more OEM apps from HTC Omega
. Added Tango

Download DeepShining Mango 7720.68 v1.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SROM] ☆ ★ ☆ 4-Dec ● OS 7.8 ● Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' ● Devstore8 ☆ ★ ☆

<< DEEPSHINING UPDATES AND DEVELOPMENT NEW HOME >>
    http://wp7deepshining.wordpress.com/

WINDOWS PHONE 7.8 FULLY UNLOCKED WITH INTERNET SHARING
    Developer Interop unlock + Max number unsigned apps + prevent relocking

Please make sure to read the INSTRUCTIONS​

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
    4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.​

Warranty Issues
    Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.​

forumframe78.jpg

25 Available Languages:
    German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, indonisian, Melayu, Turkish and World Wide English.

.​

DEEPSHINING BUILT-IN APPS

Devstore8 - homebrew apps and a lot more :rolleyes:

screencapture11.jpg
    screencapture6.jpg
    screencapture8h.jpg

screencapture7.jpg
    screencapture10.jpg
    screencapture9d.jpg

_________

Spot ON - Use your device in a usefull way with Bing Maps :cowboy:

screenshot0b.jpg
    screenshot1wz.jpg
    screenshot2yz.jpg
    screenshot3a.jpg
    screenshot5ec.jpg

APP Webpage here

DEEPSHINING SUPERTOOL - a new experience for WP7 lovers :cool:

REVIEWS
    1800Pocketpc.com great review
    First wpcentral article
    another one here.
    WMPoweruser article and here
    WP7Lab article / and a 2nd review here
    thwindows.com

Download latest Deepshining v8.0 'NokiaLove' here

LINK TO ALL HD7 PREVIOUS ROMS

=================================================

Thanks to:
    Sandman01
    Chevron team
    Football
    Ansar
    Xboxmod
    itje
    pdaimatejam
    GoodDayToDie
    ted973 and btxakita
    feropont

Thanks to ALL Homebrew App Devs:

Special thanks to:
    ultrashot
    sh4d0w86
    mwang/DFT
    AnDim
    barikatdiss
    WojtasXda for his Rom tools

A big thanks to Donators XDA Community
    Whats coming next ROMs

unled117.gif
    Roadmap - whats coming next ROM

TODO next:

Stay tunned
    Known Issues, Tip & Tricks & FAQ

Known issues:

. Devices get locked for no reason may be related with XBoxmod Cab Sender tool (not sure yet)

-----

mytips1.gif
    & Tricks

For tips and tricks, homebrew apps, wallpapers and lot of other stuff read the following thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1043187

How to improve your battery life:
    1. Turn On battery Saver in Settings > System > Battery Saver.
    2. Goto Settings > Applications > background tasks > and switch off apps running in background like HTC Hub, it drains battery a lot.
    3. Use Black Background and HTC Green Accent.
    4. Disable Locations Service in Settings if you dont think this is a usefull feature.
    5. Disable Geo-tagging feature in Settings, you can simply turn it off from Settings, Applications, Pictures & Camera and choose Off from the “include location (GPS) information in pictures you take.".
    6. Data roaming is another feature that eats the battery's energy, if you are not using it you can turn the feature off from Settings and Mobile Network.
    7. I recommned to turn off 3G connectivity if you're not using it for faster Internet browsing.
    8. Also disable Connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as much as you can, use it only when you need it.
    9. Adjust Screen Brightness in Settings. Automatically is by default and drains battery a lot. Switch is off ans set level to "medium".
    10. Another battery eater - Change Email Interval in you Inbox Settings, default is 30 change it to "Hourly" or even better "manually".
    11. Turn Off Xbox Live Auto Connect in Settings > applications > Games.
    12. Conenct to your PC via USB cable. You can sync your device via Wifi but this will drain your battery fast.

Also, if you are a ROM addict and flash your device severall times be aware that battery needs 2 or 3 full cycles to stabilize.

myfaq.gif

Q: How to deploy XAPs?
    A:
    1. You need to connect your phone to your desktop
    2. Start Zune and wait for Zune to discover your phone.
    3. Run Multiple Xap and make sure your device is not screen locked.
    4. Deploy Xaps

Q: My device is not unlocked anymore and I lost all deepshining features. Why?
    A: XboxMod WP7 Update Cab Sender tool may be the reason, avoid use it.
    or
    A: You´ve run HTC Connection Setup twice. Running HTC Connection Setup for a second time may lock your device again.

Q: I have Mango already installed can I flash this ROM?
    A: Yes, but make sure to verify if your Bootloader version IS NOT 4.xx or 5.XX (goto settings > about > more info).

1. If you have MANGO with SPL 4.xx or 5.xx in your device, flash a NODO Rom here first to downgrade SPL otherwise you´ll brick it.
    4. Download and flash DeepShining ROM.

Q: Advanced Config crashs after a few seconds.
    A: Activate Airplane Mode on the Phone, disable 3g data connection plus Wifi and Advanced Config will work.

====================

Chef´s Choice:

. Tango working XAP
    . Supreme Shortcuts
    ...i'm a WP7!
    . WhatsApp
    . foursquare
    . Pulse
    . IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities
    . Lyrics
    . Cocktail Flow
    . Twitter

====================
    The post I never wanted to post

Hi guys,

You can read in the title of this post this is not a message for rejoicing, well at least for most of you.

As you may already know lately I've been disappointed to where XDA is heading. I remember back in the good old WM6.5 days where everyone was glad to share their work and leaked builds.

Now those days are gone and people prefer to keep stuff and not share, which I may understand in some cases because there are some members that just use the "copy and paste".

But things went to far and now there are groups of people holding on stuff from community that do not even share simple things like clean Microsoft SYS builds. No matter who you ask they just dont share.

And if someone has the chance to release something new that person is bashed with PMs and their thread is closed.
    Remember my Windows Phone 7.8 Deepshining BETA ROM - NO SCAM ? it was closed in the next day by a moderator.

It was told that my thread was closed because, and I quote "that rom was not ment to be on public (its even marked, that means it can be traced back to the real leaker".
    Bull****. It seems that the latest RTM build is not marked. Do you believe this?

Well, I am sad to see some Recognized Contributors, some Recognized Devs and worst some Moderators are playing this game and I am sure things will not change in the future.

So I made a decision for good and make the final cut. Yes, I will leave XDA today and this is my final post. After posting this message I will ask Mods to close my threads with the reason why. Don´t know if they care but I´ll do it any way.

This does not mean I am gone, I just won´t be here at XDA, so for those guys that enjoy my work you should follow me on Twitter or visit my blog, I know it is a little bit forgotten but from now on I will post my apps and my Roms there after I make a small makeover on the blog.

These years at XDA were fun but it is time to move on to a different place.

Farewell
    Dot
    v7.6 is out - Tango with 25 Languages

Hi guys,

So I have speed up the clock a little bit.

1. New Tango Languages – German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Turquish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Melayu and World Wide English.
    2. New XapInstall method thanks to GoodDayToDie

> Download Deepshining HD7 Tango 8773 v7.6 (10 Languages)
    (Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Deutch, Russian, Turkish and Chinese)
    …………………………………………………………………………………………….
    > Download Deepshining HD7 Tango 8773 v7.6 (16 Languages)
    (English, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Melayu.

Enjoy it