[Theme]Teds Hero Theme{Total Awesomenicity!}{CyanogenMod 4.0.4}[UPDATED Sep. 18th!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ted417

Jun 29, 2009
Brownsville, TX
AND PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS!
my theme is so heavily modified on v0.2 and it took off the restart option when you hold the power button... I cannot have the hero lock screen and that restart button at the same time!... I'm gonna try to get Cyanogen to help me out with this... so... people that are reading this... send Cyanogen some PM's so he can actually respond... I tried today and yesterday to contact him without any response... contact him on twitter or anything and tell him to send me a PM... please :)

By hero lockscreen, do you mean one you can pull down or just the graphic? And how does it look in landscape (there are instances where the phone is locked in landscape people! lol)?
I mean the graphic... the pull down lockscreen will require HEAVY mods... ah... and I'll also have to find a way to make it look good on landscape...

Last edited:

Ted417

Jun 29, 2009
Brownsville, TX
It works for 3.6.8.1 version, it says so in the title, and I can confirm it works
Also you should add 5 screens to the theme, cyan's rom supports 5, but your theme disables it
umm... no it doesn't... -sigh-... I'm 16 years old and I do a little research before installing something... even themes... its Rogro's and Irrenhaus' launcher... just press menu on home and there will be "more" button... and you'll see what you can do... you can have up to 10 screens... not 3...

TheInfekted

Jul 18, 2009
Ok and we're waiting and we're waiting, and we're waiting but i'll wait cuz nabz hero is too damn buggy and yours is faster

zgmf-x322a

Sep 30, 2008
Thoughts for future releases:

hero widgets if possible....since htc music widget was the first step, hope that messages, calander and photo album could be considered too

thanks

Ted417

Jun 29, 2009
Brownsville, TX
Thoughts for future releases:

hero widgets if possible....since htc music widget was the first step, hope that messages, calander and photo album could be considered too

thanks
Updated my theme... sorry for the very long wait... my damn internet connection is at most 20kbps... so be veeeery patient with me... and please someone try it out for the newest cyanogen build!

thugmafia

Jul 11, 2009
Updated my theme... sorry for the very long wait... my damn internet connection is at most 20kbps... so be veeeery patient with me... and please someone try it out for the newest cyanogen build!
ok i dont know what i did but the it didnt work on 3.9.2 FYI hope the new update work thanks for your hard work

ratcom

Mar 1, 2005
Nottingham, England
Installed and working fine here on 3.6.8.2, only thing broken which you already know about is the power button menu everything else is fine.

Good work thanks!

Ted417

Jun 29, 2009
Brownsville, TX
ok i dont know what i did but the it didnt work on 3.9.2 FYI hope the new update work thanks for your hard work
hmm... you sure?... because its almost a whole different framework file... :/
Hey Ted where in the .zip is the files for the music widget?
Its in the app folder... its in the music.apk...
nice theme, but i got only 3 screens now :( got used to my 5 screens
-siiiiiiiiiigh-... read this please(http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4204392&postcount=1)
Installed and working fine here on 3.6.8.2, only thing broken which you already know about is the power button menu everything else is fine.

Good work thanks!
?????... wait...... do you mean "3.6.8.1"... or "3.9.2"... or is there a new version of cyanogens... hmm... gotta go check now...

amarkow2

Jun 3, 2009
Chicago
Hey this is looking really nice...i am not sure if this has been suggested but in the Dark Hero theme, they made it look like the touch flo buttons which would be a really nice touch...im sure you could just take the code for that from his theme :D nice job tho!

alritewhadeva

Mar 26, 2009
Im lookin forward to seeing what your chefing up! If you can incorporate those 3 buttons on the app pull-up bar w/ 3 different functions and a few Htc hero apps this could be one of the top hero themes.. GOOD LOOK!

Once again that actually requires coding within the launcher. Might as well ask rogro82 or irrenhaus if they can do something

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
power widgets by manup from theme

hey...I was wondering if there was any way to get the power widget lookin' like yours, with having all of them on one little bar like that and not seperately as can be found on manup's page? Is it possible to make it possible to download just that as an apk or zip file or something? Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Ted417

Jun 29, 2009
Brownsville, TX
hey...I was wondering if there was any way to get the power widget lookin' like yours, with having all of them on one little bar like that and not seperately as can be found on manup's page? Is it possible to make it possible to download just that as an apk or zip file or something? Thanks in advance for the help! :)
well... its basically the settings.apk... thats it... but the settings.apk is only for the Cyanogen builds for now... because Cyanogen got the code for Donut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts