[ROM][8/11/12][AROMA]Rejuvenated Stock V2.2 | New Release Coming Soon!

Search This thread

timtlm

Mar 17, 2008
St Louis
I like the flashlight in the quick settings. Although quick settings on sense isn't exactly quick since you have the extra touch to get over to the quick settings tab. I would really like to see some sort of mod over the Sprint banner in the notification dropdown to have a few key toggles there. Also, it's a shame that the flashlight app doesn't include a toggle widget that you could put on a home screen.

husker91

Downloading 1.1 right now (d/l count "0" :DFIRST:D !!!)

Any knowledge on a kernel supporting 2 way call recording for the LTE?

Yep you are first, it just finished uploading so I'll put up a link in this thread. I'm no kernel dev unfortuneately =/ But I'd guess that we need kernel source.

Edit: Link is up in the OP, if you want the menu remap you'll need to download the hard menu mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: raiderep

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I edited my previous rant/post when I saw it this morning. Sorry, a little too much drinky drinky I think. :eek: my apologies. Glad to see you not jumping on the 'removing options is good' bandwagon lol

Looks like you're doin great stuff here. Much thanks.

sent from a shining jewel 4g LTE

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
Ok got it downloaded, I'm going to try only wiping system and see what happens. Im on fresh 5.1.1 and am hoping keeping data won't be an issue. Of course I have a nandroid in case...thanks for your efforts!

Edit: download failed, trying again...

Sent from my EVO

Last edited:

husker91

I edited my previous rant/post when I saw it this morning. Sorry, a little too much drinky drinky I think. :eek: my apologies. Glad to see you not jumping on the 'removing options is good' bandwagon lol

Looks like you're doin great stuff here. Much thanks.

sent from a shining jewel 4g LTE

Haha its no big deal, honestly you did make some good points, just went a little overboard in the explanations :silly:

Ok got it downloaded, I'm going to try only wiping system and see what happens. Im on fresh 5.1.1 and am hoping keeping data won't be an issue. Of course I have a nandroid in case...thanks for your efforts!

Edit: download failed, trying again...

Sent from my EVO

If coming from another rom I do suggest a full wipe, but wiping system/cache/dalvik should be alright. If coming from my previous v1.0 rom, all that is needed is a system/cache/dalvik wipe.

Thanks for the support everyone!

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
If coming from another rom I do suggest a full wipe, but wiping system/cache/dalvik should be alright. If coming from my previous v1.0 rom, all that is needed is a system/cache/dalvik wipe.

Thanks for the support everyone!

I normally suggest it too but so far so good. I wiped system and flashed latest then hard menu mod then wiped cache, ymmv.

Sent from my EVO

Ladicx

Aug 14, 2011
Utah
Love this Rom but my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Is there anything I can do? Thought it was the network at first but happened at home and work:confused:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
So I thought I'd post this in case it happens to anyone else...

After flashing v1.1 and hard menu mod but only wiping system and cache in an attempt to preserve data from fresh 5.1.1 all went smooth except prl and profile updates kept failing. Before blaming it on what I did I looked around a bit and when I went into the sprint zone app it briefly showed a message about account being updated. I then went back to system updates and prl and profile both worked. Hope this helps anyone else seeing the same thing...

husker91

Love this Rom but my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Is there anything I can do? Thought it was the network at first but happened at home and work:confused:

Hmm, I remember hearing a while back about there being WiFi problems, try to change your WiFi settings to only 2.4ghz and see if it helps. That was the only solution if I remember correctly...

So I thought I'd post this in case it happens to anyone else...

After flashing v1.1 and hard menu mod but only wiping system and cache in an attempt to preserve data from fresh 5.1.1 all went smooth except prl and profile updates kept failing. Before blaming it on what I did I looked around a bit and when I went into the sprint zone app it briefly showed a message about account being updated. I then went back to system updates and prl and profile both worked. Hope this helps anyone else seeing the same thing...

Glad you got it working, wonder if it has anything to do with the updated sprint zone app I included, ill check it out.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Ok. Weird stuff here: I think. Flashed after wiping all many times, and Rosie does not rotate (fine with me, I was gonna flash the no rotate mod(, and I wanna Dl the remove settings bar mid, but get error every time. Anyone else?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

air2k57

Oct 5, 2009
Ok. Weird stuff here: I think. Flashed after wiping all many times, and Rosie does not rotate (fine with me, I was gonna flash the no rotate mod(, and I wanna Dl the remove settings bar mid, but get error every time. Anyone else?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Not here.

Rom works great, smooth. My only complaint is with brightness. Seems too dim on auto.

Sent from my EVO using XDA

S

snowboardkid503

I am missing something cuz the download link ain't working for me?

Sent from my EVO using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't Worry! I know how outdated my ROM is :crying: School has been running my life lately, but with most of my exams over for the time being, I am cooking up a new version on the new OTA base. I have been getting many PM's and just wanted to let you guys know that I do NOT plan on abandoning my ROM. :D Stay Tuned...

Welcome To... Rejuvenated Stock!

I always wanted that one, perfect, ROM... So I built it!!
    Now in Sense and Senseless Flavors!

IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM OR AN OLDER VERSION OF REJUVENATED STOCK, CHOOSE INSTALL IN THE AROMA INSTALLER. CUSTOMIZE IS ONLY FOR CHANGING FEATURES AFTER INSTALLATION!!

2012-06-20_14-44-07.png
    2012-06-20_14-44-16.png
    2012-06-20_14-44-28.png
    BATTERY1.jpg

2012-06-20_14-44-38.png

Hey Everyone, and welcome to my "first" android custom rom!! I have developed in the past for the Tmobile Wing and HTC Touch Pro 2 (Windows Mobile) but this is my first attempt at modifying android.

Now, don't get the impression that this is some incomplete test at rom building, because it is not! It is a fully functional release with my favorite mods, memory tweaks for improved multi-tasking, great speed, stability, and battery life!

Rejuvenated Stock Now Comes With AROMA Installer, giving an infinite amount of customization options!! If you have any ideas or apps/features that you want to see added, please do not hesitate to tell me!

If you guys appreciate my hard work, don't hesitate to donate! It's what keeps devs motivated. I am a full time student and am doing this for fun in my spare time!!

~~~CREDITS~~~

First off, I would like to thank my donators! It really does mean alot!!
    HAUS for his stock rooted rom which I used for a base
    Ammarullz for AROMA and Leedroid for the aroma I based mine off of.
    Vinchenzop, Leoisright, steelH, and aamikam for various mods and tweaks
    HTC for this wonderful phone!!

~~~CHANGELOG~~~

Version 2.2
    Full Wipe Recommended (Can Be Done From Inside AROMA)

• Sense 4.5 Camera
    • Rosie Tweaks(Unbelievably Smooth!)
    • Sense 4.1 Animations
    • Sense 4.1 Browser
    • More Kernel Options
    • OTA Updating
    • Google Now!
    • Build.prop Tweaks

Version 2.15
    Full Wipe Recommended (Can Be Done From Inside AROMA)

• Added a custom Kernel Option!! Up to 1.8GHZ Overclock, runs like butter! (thanks thicklizard)http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?14074-Kernel-AwesomeSauce
      Please remember changing the CPU clock and/or scheduler may affect battery life!
    • Added a lockscreen option
    • Running the install after already having the rom installed lets you customize your installation!!
    • Fixed Battery Mods(For Good!)
    • Cleaned up some code
    • Updated Most Stock Apk’s
    • HTC Notes
    • Insecure Boot Image
    • The Best Release Yet!!

Version 2.1
    Full Wipe Required (Can Be Done From Inside AROMA)

• This Version Really Shows Why Aroma Rocks!!
    • Updated Aroma Options(See Second Post For Options)
    • Used smw6180’s wiping script instead of my basic one
    • Fixed wifi/3g disconnect(hopefully)
    • Force Roam Added
    • Battery Mods
    • Sense/Senseless options(Choice of Sense Lockscreen or AOSP)
    • Updated Swype
    • Updated Most Stock Apk’s
    • HTC Notes
    • Option to remove Sprint Bloat(leaving behind vvm & hotspot)
    • Removed S-Voice because of the problems, it can always be downloaded from the topic.
    • Added HQ Camera

Version 2.05
    Full Wipe Required (Can Be Done From Inside AROMA)

• Switched To Aroma Installer!
    • Quicksettings are back
    • Updated Advanced Power Mod
    • Stock Battery Percent
    • Removed GPS Icon
    • Smooth Scrolling
    • Option of removing/adding features/apps via Aroma
    • Tons of other Options in Aroma and No More Flashable Zips!!!!
    • More I'm Forgetting I'm Sure

Version 2.0
    Full Wipe Required

• Updated To New Base 1.22.651.3
    • Init.d support
    • Jellybean Keyboard
    • Added Titanium Backup
    • SDcard ReadAhead Increased to 2048
    • Updated SDcard zips
    • Kept most older tweaks
    • Removed 360 Rosie until problems are fixed
    • Removed OC App due to a few complaints (can still be installed if you want)
    • Reordered OP
    • Oops, forgot battery %, I'll make a mod for it in a few.
    • AutoBrightness Increased
    • This Thing Kicks Ass!!

Version 1.6
    Full Wipe Recommended

• Better Touch Polling
    • Init.d support
    • New Visual Voicemail
    • 3g/1x Mod
    • Overclock App Included(Don't use if you don't want to overclock, it is uninstallable)
    • Jellybean Font
    • Updated Most Stock Apps
    • Fixed Occasional Wallpaper FC
    • Flashable Zips on SDcard under Rejuvenated_Mods (DO NOT FLASH UNTIL FIRST BOOT IS FINISHED)
    • Rearranged OP
    • Fancy Updater Script =P

Version 1.5

• HQ Camera APK
    • Sony Bravia Mod
    • Changed BootAnimation!
    • Cracked Wallet APK
    • Updated Most Stock Apps
    • Jellybean Market Included
    • Jellybean Wallpaper App
    • Dropbox Should Now Be Fixed
    • Memory Tweaks
    • Other Bug Fixes
    • ODEX Version Coming Soon!

Version 1.3

• Camera Tweaks
    • Changed DNS server to Googles
    • UI Responsiveness tweaks(System should be silky smooth!)
    • Upped The Max Framerate
    • Wifi Tweaks Including Increased Scan Interval
    • Cleaned up /system a bit more
    • Updated Quick Settings
    • NFC on lockscreen(kind of quirky)
    • Disabled Error Checking
    • Removed ADB Icon
    • Updated Stock Apps
    • Hosted On GOO.IM for faster Downloads!!
    • Fixed facebook sync bugs
    • 5MB MMS Limit
    • Other Bug Fixes

Version 1.1

• Removed HTC Logging Software
    • Two rom versions, one with software menu, and one with hardware menu
    • A couple minfree tweaks
    • Cleaned up /system a bit
    • More, I forget...

Version 1.0

• Initial Release of Rejuvenated Stock!
    • Deodex and Zip-Align all system and framework apk's
    • All stock apps updated to current version
    • Advanced Power Mod
    • Long-Press volume to skip tracks mod
    • Camera tweaks including toggle-able shutter sound
    • 360 and Landscape Rosie
    • Disabled HTC SmartSync to prevent data and wifi from sleeping
    • Quicksettings mod (thanks aamikam!)
    • Removed misc languages and unneeded setup files
    • Smooth Scrolling mod (like butter!)
    • Tweaked Auto-Brightness settings a little to my likings, bit brighter in brighter light, and lower in darkness...
    • No flashlight app included since there is a flashlight toggle in the quick settings
    • Added ES File Explorer, Hidden Settings app, and ICS Keyboard all of which are removable.
    • Tweaked Minfree settings for better multi-tasking and RAM Performance
    • (Revert zips will be included in the next update)
    • There's much more I'm forgetting, will update later

~~~HOW TO FLASH~~~

You must be HTC Dev-Unlocked or S-off and have TWRP 2.2.0 or Higher. If you don't have the newest version of TWRP, touch input will not work in AROMA!!

~~~ROM RELEASES~~~
    Download(AROMA)
    If you have any issues, please, check the md5sum

~~~Patches~~~
    Wipe Cache And Dalvik Cache!!
    Version 2.0 > Version 2.05 Patch (Includes Quick Settings, Battery %, No GPS Icon, & Smooth Scrolling)(Version Will Still Show 2.0!!)

~~~MODS~~~
    Customization Options are Now Available Via AROMA Installer. See Second Post.

If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know!!
    [ROM][7/17/12][AROMA]Rejuvenated Stock V2.05 | Memory Tweaks, Insanely Fast & Stable!

logo.png

What is AROMA Installer
    "AROMA" was taken from Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) and it means "Scent", but it is also an abbreviation of "AMARULLZ ANDROID ROM MANIFESTATION". It is an advanced update-binary for Android that contains many features like Wizard Installation, Touch User Interface (AROMA UI), Customizable Packages, System Inspecting, Themeable, and User Interactive. All release versions will have "flower" codenames, for example, the 1st version is codenamed "Anggrek", which mean "Orchid".​
    (Taken From amarullz's Thread)

aroma-ss.png

EXTRA ROM OPTIONS

1. Battery Mods
    2. Camera Button Remapping
    3. Stock Boot Animation
    4. Stock Rosie
    5. Sony Bravia Engine
    6. Samsung FlipBoard
    7. Flashlight App
    8. Stock Font
    9. Hardware Menu
    10. HQ Camera
    11. HTC Notes

REMOVABLE FEATURES

1. HTC SENSE/BLOAT (Gives Lockscreen Option)
    2. Sprint Bloat
    3. HTC Stocks
    4. HTC Watch
    5. Flickr
    6. Facebook
    7. Gmail
    8. Books
    9. Movies
    10. Shopper
    11. Jetcet Printer
    12. Tune In
    13. Swype
    14. ES File Explorer

New Release is up, unfortunately, I forgot to include battery % =[. I'll get a zip up asap. Enjoy!! Full wipe required!
    Pretty big stuff coming in the next update, keep a look out :p

Hey guys, sorry for my absence... I have updated the OP with some info on the future of this ROM. ;) (I'm not going anywhere)