[MOD] KK 4.4.2 ND8 True 1% Battery Mod

Search This thread

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Awesome job TD , the signal bars are still themed blue though.when I have time , I like to change them to stock and with your permission see if I can add this to the stock theme I made for wick x.right now everything I got is back to stock except the status bar .this Wil complete it.or I will just post your link with my stock theme link if you decide to switch out the signal bars...all credit do to you of course.thanks TD .this is great regardless.I am using wanam exposed mod to change signal bars to white by setting them to 4 bars right now.
This does not replace the entire systemui, it's a vrtheme that just replaces the necessary files so no other icons are replaced except battery. You can do what you want with it of course. :good:

mholloway

Dec 9, 2011
new jersey
That was a problem with the initial release. It should have been fixed with v3 but maybe I need to put the standard yield battery back in so I can see it drop faster.

Here it is at 95%
uploadfromtaptalk1400705133573.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
When changing the battery icon can I just take one from any ROM? And if so do I just flash the zip as is or does it need to be altered some sort of way? TIA!

sent from a wicked x gs3

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
When changing the battery icon can I just take one from any ROM? And if so do I just flash the zip as is or does it need to be altered some sort of way? TIA!

sent from a wicked x gs3

Make sure the images are in the /vrtheme/system/priv-app/systemui.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi. Also make sure all 200 or so images are there

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Reactions: JoHnNYBlaZE716

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
Do all the images in xhdpi folder have to be replaced or just the 202 or so?

sent from a wicked x gs3

Open up the transformers battery zip I made ... U can see there ... You can see where to place things ... 7zip works great. The 202 images should be fine. I always remove the thumbs.db file before zipping as well:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Thebear j koss

I presume you can just pull xhdpi folder from old morphs and vrthemes and just replace the whole xhdpi folder in the new zip then? Just curious, as I'm guessing that would be quite easy for those that want to use a battery mod they were using previously. Nice job on getting this going...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- I hate Google.

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
I presume you can just pull xhdpi folder from old morphs and vrthemes and just replace the whole xhdpi folder in the new zip then? Just curious, as I'm guessing that would be quite easy for those that want to use a battery mod they were using previously. Nice job on getting this going...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- I hate Google.
yes, it should work fine that way.

mholloway

Dec 9, 2011
new jersey
i imported some battery mods icons from the wicked sensations rom and i want to share with everyone. thanks dazednconfused and all other contributers for all there hard work. as always backup first.

https://app.box.com/s/ejk662p71wynxjgmd10q

I made a stock theme for wicked x , i have TD stock battery mod in it, with his permission of course.anyway wondering is there anyway you could make a stock battery mod.all credits given.I understand if you choose not too . Thank you.

Top Liked Posts