[CM10.1|4.2.2] Unofficial JellyBeer-v4.14 [Hybrid] [DPI Groups] [April 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

otisman

May 12, 2012
Re: [CM10.1|4.2.1] Unofficial JellyBeer-v3.54 [DPI Groups] [Jan. 18]

Hey bro do we need to flash the sd card fix when going back to 4.1 like madmack or all is well much alohas rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010

Hey bro do we need to flash the sd card fix when going back to 4.1 like madmack or all is well much alohas rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Yes flash that, very important

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Instagram: The_whitekanye
Twitter: The_whitekanye

Reactions: otisman

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca

John, I see you recommend the gapps in your OP. Is that a must or just the only ones you have tried? I was going to try Justin beans inverted for 4.2.1 and report back unless it is a no no and I HAVE to use ones in OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
John, I see you recommend the gapps in your OP. Is that a must or just the only ones you have tried? I was going to try Justin beans inverted for 4.2.1 and report back unless it is a no no and I HAVE to use ones in OP.

As long as they are 4.2.1 GAPPs they SHOULD work.

But I like to keep everything as close to as Google intended :D

meleii

Jul 11, 2011

Im sorry but could you elaborate sd card fix?

When you flash 4.2 it puts your SD contents in a new folder. To change them back when you go back to 4.1 you need to fix it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

ASSMO

Aug 6, 2010
I finally have some time to flash, I cant believe everything came together so quickly and you jumped on the opportunity to be the leader in CM roms for our device. Thanks man! Cant wait to flash!! Oh and to hear that in call volume works is great, I never use bluetooth anyways ;)

Thanks so much amazing!!

Reactions: ManelScout4Life

peppythetruth

Aug 27, 2012

Just wanted to say thanks, I love flashing your roms, the best birthday present I received all day! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Im sorry but could you elaborate sd card fix?
When you flash 4.2 it puts your SD contents in a new folder. To change them back when you go back to 4.1 you need to fix it.
Just for reference, sdcard fix only if going back to 4.1.2 for whatever reason, is at the bottom of this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36873319&postcount=1
Thanks so much for getting this build up. Awesome so far.
Wild question: anyone think the Samsung keyboard (with handwriting) will every be able to be ported to AOSP?

Last edited:

moseskim

Sep 2, 2007
Chicago
I Fixed my Sensors!

I'm guessing you flag one after the other

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Ok, so I've been switching between the following: Jelly Beer (4.2.1), Jelly Bam (4.1), and CM 10.1 stock and could not get any sensors to work. I tried the fixes with the Perseus kernel, and even went all the way back to stock and it didn't work. Here's what I did:

1. Download this version of Jelly Bam (http://android.natewiebe.com/addict/jellybam_i317_jb-PAOKP10-4.0-0113.zip). Your sensors should work with this version.
2. Flash the latest CM 10.1 build OVER this one "dirty style" meaning NO WIPES OF CACHE, DATA OR DAVLIK.
3. When you reboot and the system is done updating, your sensors should be back. At this point I did a factory reset from recovery and when I rebooted, I STILL had my sensors. You can stay at this version if you want, but I wanted Jelly Beer, so:
4. I flashed the latest Jelly Beer (4.2.1), again "dirty" style without any wipes. Reboot, system updated, sensors still worked!
5. Factory reset --> reboot --> sensors still work!

I'm sure there are redundant steps here, so feel free to modify for what works for you.

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca

Ok, so I've been switching between the following: Jelly Beer (4.2.1), Jelly Bam (4.1), and CM 10.1 stock and could not get any sensors to work. I tried the fixes with the Perseus kernel, and even went all the way back to stock and it didn't work. Here's what I did:

1. Download this version of Jelly Bam (http://android.natewiebe.com/addict/jellybam_i317_jb-PAOKP10-4.0-0113.zip). Your sensors should work with this version.
2. Flash the latest CM 10.1 build OVER this one "dirty style" meaning NO WIPES OF CACHE, DATA OR DAVLIK.
3. When you reboot and the system is done updating, your sensors should be back. At this point I did a factory reset from recovery and when I rebooted, I STILL had my sensors. You can stay at this version if you want, but I wanted Jelly Beer, so:
4. I flashed the latest Jelly Beer (4.2.1), again "dirty" style without any wipes. Reboot, system updated, sensors still worked!
5. Factory reset --> reboot --> sensors still work!

I'm sure there are redundant steps here, so feel free to modify for what works for you.

Interesting..are you saying you tried the 15th version of jellybam first and it didn't work?? Asking cause I have 15th. On my card now....

ASSMO

Aug 6, 2010
Hey guys I am trying to disable the hardware keys and I already changed the files in root explorer but there still working. If anyone knows of a way that would be great thanks. There used to be an option to disable the three keys.

Reactions: Damisa-Sarki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts