[Q] Aptoide no connection

Search This thread

TarnaBar

Sep 1, 2014
Guys can anyone tell me how to make aptoide work ?
I just installed it but I can't download any app ... whenever I try to install it it says no connection , tough it first searches for it and it also find it.
Even on the main page where there are the most rated apps it download all data and other stuff but when I select an app *boom* it says I have no connection ( funny tough i'm on my home wifi) . I don't know what to do ... messed up with some folder permission as I've a read a guide on google but still it dosen't work ... any idea ? by the way every update that aptoide offers me goes just fine it downloads it without saying nothing about connection.

anonymou$

Feb 1, 2014
I just installed it but I can't download any app ... whenever I try to install it it says no connection , tough it first searches for it and it also find it.
Even on the main page where there are the most rated apps it download all data and other stuff but when I select an app *boom* it says I have no connection ( funny tough i'm on my home wifi) . I don't know what to do ... messed up with some folder permission as I've a read a guide on google but still it dosen't work ... any idea ? by the way every update that aptoide offers me goes just fine it downloads it without saying nothing about connection.
download the most recent version from their site nd install it again
it might work

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TarnaBar

TarnaBar

Sep 1, 2014
No luck

it might work

It dosen't work .-. allready have the latest version of aptoide.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-01-19-04-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-19-04-28.png
    39 KB · Views: 43

anonymou$

Feb 1, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: TarnaBar

TarnaBar

Sep 1, 2014
Reactions: anonymou$

anonymou$

Feb 1, 2014
Played a bit with the delvin cache and bootlooped the phone :( , wiped it and now aptoide works :) .
u shouldn't touch dalvik cache its not advised for.
I told u too delete normal cache frm task manager or app manager
anyway since it works nw its k.
but frm nxt tim onward pls dont do such daring things.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it might work

It dosen't work .-. allready have the latest version of aptoide.
    have u tried reinstalling it?
    edit.....
    Make sure you've cleared the cache and data of both the Google Play store app and the download manager.
    edit......
    If nothing works do wat dis guy did
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51474119
    Done

have u tried reinstalling it?
    edit.....
    Make sure you've cleared the cache and data of both the Google Play store app and the download manager.
    edit......
    If nothing works do wat dis guy did
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51474119

Played a bit with the delvin cache and bootlooped the phone :( , wiped it and now aptoide works :) .