[ROM][WWE][30-08-09]Fusion Power|Base ROM Preview...Check Post #630 or #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Thanks dude! I'm holding my fingers crossed because that the only tempting thing about EnergyROM is it's eye candies but the stability and performance is not even near yours.

The eye candy will come...for me the stability is more important right now. Maybe NRGZ28 and I should combine our ROMs and have a Fusion BlackHawk ROM :D

10.6.0053.1000 - im assuming this is the latest version

Thanks I have a cab for it so Windows Live will not be cooked in.

I think the one I am testing now is ready for final but I have one small problem I want to fix before I release it. The Opera CAB I made from the OEM does not uninstall. Part of the reason I do not cook in a lot of stuff so when a new version comes out you can uninstall the old one and install the new one without space being wasted it cause the old program stays in storage space if it is cooked in so it kind of defeats the purpose of what I am trying to do. The CAB has the right marker for it to be uninstalled so I have to figure out why not or find an Opera CAB already made with the same version I have on the first page that uninstalls.

If you want eye candy check out my Manila 2.5 slider icons...its in the Rhodium Software section of the forum and the direction I am going in with the graphics...small start but a start :D

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I would love to find out how to disable this stupid honeycomb start menu and uses TF3D2.1s start menu. Can u make this an added package or cab ?

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
I would love to find out how to disable this stupid honeycomb start menu and uses TF3D2.1s start menu. Can u make this an added package or cab ?

Im wonderin if the cabs posted by xboxmod when he ported the rhodium manila would work??

Here they are any way, unsure which disables the 6.5 start menu OR even if these work..so use at your own risk!!

REMOVED LINKS

Last edited:

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'll try them both. I've tried a couple of other cabs and nothing. Been fishing aaround the registry to find something but i got nothing so far.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Im wonderin if the cabs posted by xboxmod when he ported the rhodium manila would work??

Here they are any way, unsure which disables the 6.5 start menu OR even if these work..so use at your own risk!!

REMOVED LINKS

If you search the Hack and Dev forum for TF3D2 Tweak by me those may work...not sure have not tested on real TF3D2 and I was going to write new ones...

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Is there anyway to fix the alt button for tmobile keyboard?

You have to be kidding???? Don't people read a few posts in threads? Come on this has been asked like 1000000000000000000000000 times so far and all you had to do was read the first few pages or last pages. No one is expecting people to read every page but at lest read a few before posting, well at the very least read the 1st page of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.