[ROM] AOKP :: [4.3.1] jb-mr2 :: Milestone 1 / [4.4.2] kitkat :: Nightlies :: mako

Search This thread

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
From official!! Awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

is there a some sort of SUPER WIPE script for the nexus 4?(clockworkmod)

JNewms

Sep 21, 2011
Bloomington
Don't moan just want a simple answer, can I flash over stock and keep ally apps and settings? I wanna flash aokp but I really can't be bothered to wipe it completely and reinstall apps and redo settings etc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Get titanium backup. Dirty flashing from stock will cause issues, may not even boot

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

rosswaa

Apr 13, 2010
Yeh Iv got it just can't be bothered right note to do it lol

garylgray

Feb 3, 2012
North Hollywood
Feature List??

Im not new to the flashing game, so I know what AOKP is, but for the Nexus 4, a lot of things are different in terms of how ROMS work on this phone versus others. I think the OP should have a feature list to tell us what we're downloading. Just a suggestion. Not everybody has the time to look through github.

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Im not new to the flashing game, so I know what AOKP is, but for the Nexus 4, a lot of things are different in terms of how ROMS work on this phone versus others. I think the OP should have a feature list to tell us what we're downloading. Just a suggestion. Not everybody has the time to look through github.

If this was ever to be done, which I doubt. It wouldn't happen on preview builds. For now they are exactly as the name suggests.

Guess people have to flash to preview what it does ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise

Preview builds. Not gonna happen. Flash it and see. If you're familiar with AOKP you should know you're gonna be running awesomeness.

Reactions: drawde40599

Romanbb

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
aokp.co

if i had more time i would....

but i think it'd be a waste of time to let people know how many times I zipaligned this rom. because i zipaligned it infinity times; i have infinity knives. with the preview sdk!

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
if i had more time i would....

but i think it'd be a waste of time to let people know how many times I zipaligned this rom. because i zipaligned it infinity times; i have infinity knives. with the preview sdk!

Just don't punch us up into the sky like a kite!

jasonwc

Dec 11, 2010
just a minor layout issue. it's since been fixed. I thought I did a build after I fixed that.

either way, thanks, and it should be fixed next time around :)

I found another minor UI issue. When you hit the volume rocker to bring up the pop-up volume settings, it shows the Notification and Phone volume independently even when they are tied. In other words, you can change the notification volume in the UI but it won't actually do anything because the notification volume is locked to the phone volume. Normally, the notification volume is greyed out or hidden when locked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

Device: mako (Nexus 4)

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

i hope you guys like options....

HIT MY THANKS BUTTON
    Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-1 :: mako

New build soon. I think you guys will like it.

We've got a new build scheduled soon. Darn work and lives getting in the way and all.