Request, Stock Sprint Bootanimation

Search This thread

darkrulier

Feb 6, 2014
Hello, I am new to posting on this site but I have been using it for years, since the first Galaxy. Any way recently I rooted and installed the sock(ish) v5 custom ROM in my S4 (by the way I activated Knox) and my phone runs awesome. The thing is that I like the Sprint boot animation and since the new kernel wont read .qmg my animations have to be .zip. Is there a way to compile the qmg or somehow make the Sprint animation in a .zip so I can use it. I've been searching the web for days and nothing. I found one on XDA but it wont work, is like 53 MB I dont think is right, every time I tried to flash it my phone get stuck on boot. Any way thank's for your help.

darkrulier

Feb 6, 2014
Bump,,,,,, Really, no one????? I'm really interested in having the bootanimation.

Hello, I am new to posting on this site but I have been using it for years, since the first Galaxy. Any way recently I rooted and installed the sock(ish) v5 custom ROM in my S4 (by the way I activated Knox) and my phone runs awesome. The thing is that I like the Sprint boot animation and since the new kernel wont read .qmg my animations have to be .zip. Is there a way to compile the qmg or somehow make the Sprint animation in a .zip so I can use it. I've been searching the web for days and nothing. I found one on XDA but it wont work, is like 53 MB I dont think is right, every time I tried to flash it my phone get stuck on boot. Any way thank's for your help.

theguz

Apr 21, 2011
I'm also interested in this. I'm running stockish v3. I need to take my s4 into best buy because the USB port stopped charging. Everything else works fine on the phone but when they power my phone on and off I don't want them to see the custom boot screen and get suspicious. I don't know how much they care about rooted phones but I'd rather be safe.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app