[Q] xperia J security system problem(about sim card)

Search This thread

shayan.sali

Apr 7, 2014
HEy guys
im using sony xperia J i rooted it and flashed a custome rome but when i used the 3g internet on it a title appeared that ENTER THE NETWORK PIN: so i thought it was my pin code. but every time i entered the pin it didnt work. so i flashed it several times and times after. i went to some repairing services in my own city and nothing....
the sim card is just gone and says that Invalid card and Emergency calls .....:confused:
every time i flashed the ICS or other roms all the features work except sim card.
as i figured out the problem is about sony security system that cant accept the sim card.(i should say that the phone recognize that there is a sim card , for example it asks for pin code)is it any way to solve this problem?

i saw all the forums and i saw an other tip that maybe it is for trim area or TA but as you know im not this much experianced to know about these thing.
anyway if you guys know a solution plz plz help me

Hnk1

Dec 23, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
OnePlus 5
Moto G6
HEy guys
im using sony xperia J i rooted it and flashed a custome rome but when i used the 3g internet on it a title appeared that ENTER THE NETWORK PIN: so i thought it was my pin code. but every time i entered the pin it didnt work. so i flashed it several times and times after. i went to some repairing services in my own city and nothing....
the sim card is just gone and says that Invalid card and Emergency calls .....:confused:
every time i flashed the ICS or other roms all the features work except sim card.
as i figured out the problem is about sony security system that cant accept the sim card.(i should say that the phone recognize that there is a sim card , for example it asks for pin code)is it any way to solve this problem?

i saw all the forums and i saw an other tip that maybe it is for trim area or TA but as you know im not this much experianced to know about these thing.
anyway if you guys know a solution plz plz help me

Try this :
Flash STOCK ROM and wipe all data/stats/cache

Restart your device and try few other sim cards! See if the problem persists!

If it does, kindly write back and we will look into it in details!

c4cyro

Jan 30, 2013
Delhi
i think that there was some problem in the "Phone.apk" of the custom rom you used. i have seen such cases in the forum before. Now your mainboard has to be changed