Custom Signature and Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Hello guys! I just wanna announce that I make custom signature and avatars. Just post here if u want one.

U can ask for any kind of banner or avatar. Just describe it in detail. Dont ask for tooooo much. And be clear.

:good::fingers-crossed::laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: abdo jouma

Zeuscluts

Feb 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.gfxbandits.com
Hello guys! I just wanna announce that I make custom signature and avatars. Just post here if u want one.

U can ask for any kind of banner or avatar. Just describe it in detail. Dont ask for tooooo much. And be clear.

It's good to have nice Skills.
But as per xda Making duplicate type of threads is against the rule.
So why dont you join our team or any other team so you can develop yourself also and help other people to.
Regards,
Team Gfx Bandits

No offense,
Enjoy your day

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
It's good to have nice Skills.
But as per xda Making duplicate type of threads is against the rule.
So why dont you join our team or any other team so you can develop yourself also and help other people to.
Regards,
Team Gfx Bandits

No offense,
Enjoy your day

The duplicate thread was a mistake. I didnt know in which section to post. Anyway, the other one is in off topic section so that kinda doesnt count.
I am not sure I wana join any team for now. FYI I ahd tried to in the past but I dint get reply from DDRipper. Perhaps bcoz I was not talented enuf.

Zeuscluts

Feb 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.gfxbandits.com
The duplicate thread was a mistake. I didnt know in which section to post. Anyway, the other one is in off topic section so that kinda doesnt count.
I am not sure I wana join any team for now. FYI I ahd tried to in the past but I dint get reply from DDRipper. Perhaps bcoz I was not talented enuf.

Bro I guesa This is not off topic section.
You posted in general Section.
Reapply in Thread or via PM.
If you think you are enough talented this time.

Edit:- Just PM some of your works if you wants to join I will Forward him in our Hangouts group.
Regards,
Gfxbandits

Reactions: Recognized Noob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bro I guesa This is not off topic section.
    You posted in general Section.
    Reapply in Thread or via PM.
    If you think you are enough talented this time.

Edit:- Just PM some of your works if you wants to join I will Forward him in our Hangouts group.
    Regards,
    Gfxbandits