weird charging problem

Search This thread

mlock420

Aug 6, 2013
So, didi you ask meanwhile? Any new infos? plz keep us updated!

you whats crazy just yesterday I was giving help to people with charging slow problems...all of a sudden my phone is charging slowly what is going on.....im really surprised by this lol I just got done trying to help with this and now it happened to me fml:confused:

sliyk

May 15, 2007
Coventry
I am still waiting for the return of mine, still at Samsungs Service HQ in Germany. Should be back end of the week.

the anker battery seems to be charging fine, so it seems like a battery issue, however i feel the anker battery drops charge faster than the oem battery, im gonna test it for the next few days if its not good ill return it, however problem solved hopefully :)

charly-whiskey

Jan 8, 2009
Soest
www.cwgc.de
Knox and Warranty

I am still waiting for the return of mine, still at Samsungs Service HQ in Germany. Should be back end of the week.

After they told me that there is an order from Samsung to reject warranty when one of the bits is triggered (knox or flash counter), I asked for a written confirmation on that, and would like to get my Note back. They said they have no idea when I get it back. They even told me it was sent to Korea!!! :laugh:

Anyhow, in Germany we have a warranty by law against the seller of the product, so when I get it back unrepaired, I will check with the phone-dealer, and they have to repair or replace it since there is an EC-regulation about this.

update March 25th, 2014 : Today they called me and told me it will be repaired under warranty for free, (but again referred to the warranty conditions that say that any manipulation on the software would void the warranty)! I do not care about that, result is: My phone should be back within the next two days. So finally it was a good decision to root and not beeing too much impressed by Knox and these bluffs.

Update 27.03.2014: I've got my Note 3 back, repaired under warranty. Although they pointed out that a rooted and knox-tripped device is no longer covered by warranty, they made it.

So, don't be too afraid to mess with Knox!

Last edited:

sliyk

May 15, 2007
Coventry
After they told me that there is an order from Samsung to reject warranty when one of the bits is triggered (knox or flash counter), I asked for a written confirmation on that, and would like to get my Note back. They said they have no idea when I get it back. They even told me it was sent to Korea!!! :laugh:

Anyhow, in Germany we have a warranty by law against the seller of the product, so when I get it back unrepaired, I will check with the phone-dealer, and they have to repair or replace it since there is an EC-regulation about this.

update March 25th, 2014 : Today they called me and told me it will be repaired under warranty for free, (but again referred to the warranty conditions that say that any manipulation on the software would void the warranty)! I do not care about that, result is: My phone should be back within the next two days. So finally it was a good decision to root and not beeing too much impressed by Knox and these bluffs.

Update 27.03.2014: I've got my Note 3 back, repaired under warranty. Although they pointed out that a rooted and knox-tripped device is no longer covered by warranty, they made it.

So, don't be too afraid to mess with Knox!

and im back guys, after buying two new batteries from amazon, they seemed to be charging fine, and now suddenly today the same problem has started, didnt even last a bloody month! im taking this piece of crap to samsung on tuesday, warranty or not getting it sorted once and for all!

charly-whiskey

Jan 8, 2009
Soest
www.cwgc.de
and im back guys, after buying two new batteries from amazon, they seemed to be charging fine, and now suddenly today the same problem has started, didnt even last a bloody month! im taking this piece of crap to samsung on tuesday, warranty or not getting it sorted once and for all!

Welcome back, and what can I say: i am back again too! Same problem again, sometimes charging, sometimes not, never connecting to any PC, terrible. Got myself a HTC One (M8) and now I will get rid of this peace of Samsung crap.

Samsung rejected another repair because it seems that the mainboard is defect, and now they refere to Knox warranty void. So I have to sue the dealer what I will do next.

After giving them my money for the Galaxy S2, S3, Note3, Note 10.1, and Xcover 2 (for my girl), plus accessories, no more from now on!

sliyk

May 15, 2007
Coventry
Welcome back, and what can I say: i am back again too! Same problem again, sometimes charging, sometimes not, never connecting to any PC, terrible. Got myself a HTC One (M8) and now I will get rid of this peace of Samsung crap.

Samsung rejected another repair because it seems that the mainboard is defect, and now they refere to Knox warranty void. So I have to sue the dealer what I will do next.

After giving them my money for the Galaxy S2, S3, Note3, Note 10.1, and Xcover 2 (for my girl), plus accessories, no more from now on!

i sent a message to samsung mobile uk official page on facebook told them about my problem. they gave me a number that i called and after explaiing myself samsung sent me a goody bag to send my phone back to them, and with a short description of what the problem is, they will get back to me i suppose it will be after easter holidays. will keep you guys posted

sliyk

May 15, 2007
Coventry
the phone came back, it still says knox warranty void but a letter came from Samsung said that there was a problem which has been fixed now! good customer service as far as im concerned :) well lets see how long this lasts, the battery is charging fine for now