[Q] Sprint - The lack of Moto X XDA Support - Why?

Search This thread

OmarHaani

Mar 28, 2014
Since this is a Q&A thread, I'm a little curious as to why there is so little support for Sprint. By support I mean the amount of Roms that come out. They're all Ver/ATT/Other companies yet we see little Sprint roms. Am i not looking hard enough? Or is there another place where sprint Moto X Roms are being developed and supported? Or should i just make my own?

DaRkRhiNe

Mar 18, 2013
Mumbai
Since this is a Q&A thread, I'm a little curious as to why there is so little support for Sprint. By support I mean the amount of Roms that come out. They're all Ver/ATT/Other companies yet we see little Sprint roms. Am i not looking hard enough? Or is there another place where sprint Moto X Roms are being developed and supported? Or should i just make my own?

All the roms termed unified will work in all the variants .There are still many roms like PAc PA Cm LS .

dray_jr

Jul 3, 2009
Fort Myers,FL
Sprint has alot of support almost all the roms work with are phone but we a issue with data dropping randomly and we have to reboot to get it back.

but i dont think any DEV's have a sprint Moto X because there has been no talk of a fix.
i have tried just about every rom that is for all versions of the moto x and they all work great. but the data drop issue we need a fix for.

OmarHaani

Mar 28, 2014
One of the roms i really really want for sprint it the Eclipse one, but im guessing the problem is that he doesn't have a sprint device to test out a build. There was another one i couldn't think of. Beyond the point though, The problem with most of those roms is that they don't have Active Display, and those that do, aren't that customized like other roms are.