[Discontinued][Nova/Apex/ADW/Launcher Pro] Google JFK Icons 3.3

Search This thread

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
jfkpreview.png

How to use?
-Simply install the .apk and select the theme in settings of your launcher.

Which icons does this theme replace?
-All stock icons of Cyanogenmod 7.
-All stock icons of Cyanogenmod 9.
-Google icons.
-Many requested icons.

Credits?
-Icons by Google and ~carlosjj.

Changelog?
-Version 1.0: Themed all Cyanogenmod 7 stock icons and some other.
-Version 2.0: Added requested icons, Google icons, some other icons, JFK themed folders (not ready)
-Version 2.1: Added custom folder background, fixed trash icon, transparent selected icons background.
-Version 3.0: Support for Apex Launcher, Fixed all Cyanogenmod 9 stock icons, added some icons.
-Version 3.1: Icon picker fully works, so you can change the icons how you like it on apex launcher, new Facebook Messenger, Google Drive and Dropbox icon, added Goggles and Root Browser icon, fixed Navigation icon on ice cream sandwich, changed package name and maybe some other things, which I forgot. ;)
-Version 3.2: Fixed smaller stock icons for some hdpi-users, added requested icons, changed colors of/edited some icons for better identification, much more. :)
-Version 3.3: Fixed some icons, added and recreated/changed icons.

Themes, which are using this Iconpack?
-by pier10: pxl

Downloads?
-Do not mirror: Version 1.0 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (304 Downloads 06/15/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 2.0 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (72 Downloads 06/19/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 2.1 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (198 Downloads 06/30/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.0 (Apex) (1,103 Downloads 08/13/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.1 (Apex) (1,118 Downloads 09/02/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.2 (Apex) (891 Downloads 10/17/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.2 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (1,111 Downloads 10/17/2012)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.3 (Apex)
-Do not mirror: Version 3.3 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova)
-Please download the latest version. (3.3)
-If it's a .txt, rename it to an .apk.

Other?
-For Optimus Black specific thread, look here.
-If you want to donate for this work, you're able to do this, by clicking the 'Donate to me' button right below my thanks meter. :)
-If you want a new play store icon, search one, open the .apk with winrar/7zip, replace '/res/drawable-xxxx/com_android_vending_assetbrowseractivity.PNG', but it's important, that you set the compression level to 'save'.

Last edited:
S

stanleynhan

Of course.
I use these icons logically too, so I'll update it soon. :D
All icons works, or are there any icons to fix? Because it's only tested on cm7 build for Optimus Black.

I use it on my sensation for the pkmn Rom and applying the apk themes most apps, just some apps could be worked on but the camera is not changed

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
I use it on my sensation for the pkmn Rom and applying the apk themes most apps, just some apps could be worked on but the camera is not changed

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

Can you tell me the package name of the camera? (com.android...)
It's included in the next update.
What's included too: all Google applications, more popular apps, fixed trashbin icon and some others.

cakebomb.

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
Its com.android.phone

Thanks. In cm7 the phone app in drawer is just a shortcut to the dialer in the contacts. So i think, it's changed in cm9, that the app in the drawer the real phone.apk is.
I'll upload the fix in a few hours. :)

Edit: New version 2 is uploaded. Your requested icons are included. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ilnanny

cakebomb

Nov 23, 2011
Just fixed trash icon, added custom selected icon background, folder background and some other things.
Download: first post. :)
screenshot1340121077885.png

Reactions: pa.pn2

joshuauy1

Mar 23, 2011
What's the icon in the middle of your dock? If it's the app drawer, where can I find it in the apk?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

ErnuB

Apr 1, 2011
Moto G9 Power
I love this icons, but they messed some app's icons, like what's app, FB messenger and G+ messenger, how can i fix them, will there be custom icons for these apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    jfkpreview.png

How to use?
    -Simply install the .apk and select the theme in settings of your launcher.

Which icons does this theme replace?
    -All stock icons of Cyanogenmod 7.
    -All stock icons of Cyanogenmod 9.
    -Google icons.
    -Many requested icons.

Credits?
    -Icons by Google and ~carlosjj.

Changelog?
    -Version 1.0: Themed all Cyanogenmod 7 stock icons and some other.
    -Version 2.0: Added requested icons, Google icons, some other icons, JFK themed folders (not ready)
    -Version 2.1: Added custom folder background, fixed trash icon, transparent selected icons background.
    -Version 3.0: Support for Apex Launcher, Fixed all Cyanogenmod 9 stock icons, added some icons.
    -Version 3.1: Icon picker fully works, so you can change the icons how you like it on apex launcher, new Facebook Messenger, Google Drive and Dropbox icon, added Goggles and Root Browser icon, fixed Navigation icon on ice cream sandwich, changed package name and maybe some other things, which I forgot. ;)
    -Version 3.2: Fixed smaller stock icons for some hdpi-users, added requested icons, changed colors of/edited some icons for better identification, much more. :)
    -Version 3.3: Fixed some icons, added and recreated/changed icons.

Themes, which are using this Iconpack?
    -by pier10: pxl

Downloads?
    -Do not mirror: Version 1.0 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (304 Downloads 06/15/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 2.0 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (72 Downloads 06/19/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 2.1 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (198 Downloads 06/30/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.0 (Apex) (1,103 Downloads 08/13/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.1 (Apex) (1,118 Downloads 09/02/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.2 (Apex) (891 Downloads 10/17/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.2 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova) (1,111 Downloads 10/17/2012)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.3 (Apex)
    -Do not mirror: Version 3.3 (ADW/Launcher Pro/Nova)
    -Please download the latest version. (3.3)
    -If it's a .txt, rename it to an .apk.

Other?
    -For Optimus Black specific thread, look here.
    -If you want to donate for this work, you're able to do this, by clicking the 'Donate to me' button right below my thanks meter. :)
    -If you want a new play store icon, search one, open the .apk with winrar/7zip, replace '/res/drawable-xxxx/com_android_vending_assetbrowseractivity.PNG', but it's important, that you set the compression level to 'save'.
    Sooo, 3.2 released.
    The issue, that stock icons are smaller/bigger is finally fixed and I can explain you too, what's the problem. :D
    There are many factors for this problem.
    1. The themed icons have a big transparent boarder, so if the size is 90x90, they aren't really 90x90.
    2. I setted a scale factor to 0.75, that wasn't really right.
    3. The icon size was not exactly the right one for hdpi ics.
    But after a hour, finally got it, now scale factor is 0.85.

It's possible, that you could see very little size differents, if you look exactly, but normally you can't. :)

Some icons of pier are included, but not all, because, there were drop shadows etc., which are not fit to this theme.

Edit: I'll provide a optional play store icon soon too, then the users, which are want a new one, can easily replace it. :)
    screenshot2012090321104.png
    Sorry if I missed something, but is v3.2 coming up soon? Thx.

Yes, but currently I've no time to do that, sorry.
    But it will come. :)

And yes, the small icon issue is known and already fixed. Included in 3.2.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
    Hello cakebomb,
    once again i use your icon into my latest theme :)

about activities names, this site might helping you
    http://activities.droidicon.com/

No problem, man. :)
    Thanks, I already know this site, I'm just asking the users about system apk's, because the most are rom specifically and so aren't on this site.

Gingerbread compatible please?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You mean 3.1 for ADW Launcher and Launcher Pro? Or some Gingerbread icons missing?

Any possibility of a Tapatalk icon? Great set :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Okay, included in next build. Thanks. :p

Just installed latest version mate running Apex 1.3b2 on CM10 - everything looks BEAUTIFUL, just a few requests if possible:

Note: I may just be blind but are GMail and Voice Search being changed?

A few of those may be the usual 'bugged' icons - if I can help decipher the issue, more than happy to help :).

Oh and this 'Icon Picker' you talk about, where is this (I might be retarded being 2am here haha).

Great work!

Thanks. Icons with playstore links are included in next release.
    But for camera and s2 settings, I need the whole package name and activity name. If you don't know, how to get it, the best way is, if you send me the two apks via pn, and I'll do it.

Normally gmail and voice search are very different than orginal. :D
    But can you post a screenshot?

And the icon picker is, if you place an app on the homescreen, tap long on it and click on the icon. Then there's a menu, where you can click on the icon pack and take any other icon from the pack. Many persons reported that it wasn't working in 3.0, but now it's fixed, cause I forgot to add all the icons to the index of the picker thing. :p

Is it just me or do the icons seem a little too small (using an HDPI device)??

Hmm. Can you post a screenshot too?