[APP] [2.3+] Data Switch SAVE BATTERY Easy

Search This thread

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
Stay in sync, save battery, data traffic and money.

WARNING for Android LOLLIPOP users: Mobile Connection Cycle Works only on Rooted Devices.

One of the functions that use a lot of battery is the data connection.

Using this app you can also save 30% of battery; this means that at the end of the day you can have 30% battery instead of a fully discharged battery.

This application is useful to save battery, data traffic and money, also limit the device radiation and stay in sync.

It allows you to cyclically connect to the Mobile Network or to the Wifi one to synchronize e-mail, appointments, contacts, program data, etc.

With the "Cycle when Screen Off, Connect on Screen On" option Checked you can have Automatic Connection when Screen is On and Cyclically Connection when Screen is Off; you can forget to switch the connections!

You can also delay the termination of the connections when you turn off the screen; this is useful for example when you are using a Chat App and you're waiting for a quick response.

Review on xda-developers Portal

With the "Cyclically connect regardless screen state" option checked you can Cyclically Connect when you are using the device, for example, while you're watching a movie.

If a Wifi connection is available it will take precedence over the Mobile one, to save data traffic and money in case of not-flat rates.

You can also enable sounds and vibration alerts, enable and disable notifications (PRO), set start at the boot, suspend the cycle and enable connections when the device is Plugged, set the type of connection you want when you turn on the screen or the device is Plugged or Unplugged and set the times at which the cycle is suspended.

The application installs some WIDGETS that allows you to activate the cyclic connection or turn on/off quickly the Mobile and Wifi Connections.

To be synchronized and save battery power, for example, set "Activate Data Connection" every 10 minutes and "Keep Data Connection Alive" for 45 seconds.

Advanced PRO Functions:

. option to set how many minutes activate data connection

. option to set how many seconds keep data connection alive

. option to disable notifications

Advanced features will be developed in the future...

2014-01-10-22-32-47.png
2014-01-10-22-45-40.png

2014-01-10-22-46-51.png
2014-01-11%2010.17.04.png

Market Link: Data Easy

cb56

Last edited:

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
Release 1.3.

• graphics improvements
  • various improvements
  • some bugs fixed
cb56

Last edited:

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
Data Easy release 1.4

• Fixed a bug that left the mobile network activated in the event of a connection failure
  • Optimized wake timers in the mobile network in case of connection failure
  • Submitted notice if the network is in Roaming
  • Submitted notice if set Airplane Mode
  • Improved sound alerts
  • Improved graphics Widget

cb56

morphmk

May 18, 2012
Interesting

I've been doing this with Tasker but I'll give your app a try now.

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
Data Easy release 1.5

• Added the possibility of using a WIFI network
  • Changed the icons
  • Improved graphics of the app and then Widget
  • Improved sound alerts
  • Changed help

cb56

Reactions: adi55

darren1

Oct 31, 2010
Would it be possible to have your apps settings work when screen off and allow manual connection as usual when screen on?

HansiHusten

Dec 19, 2006
Would it be possible to have your apps settings work when screen off and allow manual connection as usual when screen on?

+1

My Gtab 10.1 has the deep sleep bug when wlan is set to always on.
With this tool I could set settings from wlan to "always off when screen off" and combine it with your tool to get the best benefit out of it.
so it does not work yet with screen off? Will test it as soon as i got home

stereo111

Oct 18, 2012
Deep Sleep?

This is what I was looking for. But I have one question: when it performs check will it wake the device from deep sleep? If so, won't it have opposite result, that it will drain battery faster?

Reactions: IanCoves

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
+1

My Gtab 10.1 has the deep sleep bug when wlan is set to always on.
With this tool I could set settings from wlan to "always off when screen off" and combine it with your tool to get the best benefit out of it.
so it does not work yet with screen off? Will test it as soon as i got home

I think it will work because the connection loop wake up for a few seconds the device.

cb56

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
This is what I was looking for. But I have one question: when it performs check will it wake the device from deep sleep? If so, won't it have opposite result, that it will drain battery faster?

I entered the awakening of the device (still for a few seconds) because on my test device (Galaxy Note 2), unlike the Galaxy S2 where everything works fine even in deep sleep, i could not activate the wifi when the device went into deep sleep.

In the next version will insert an option that will not trigger the awakening.

But I think, if you use some reasonable settings (eg run every 10 minutes - no less) the awakening does not affect consumption of the battery.

However, you can not have everything in life. :laugh:

cb56

Last edited:

-Thunderl0Rd-

May 10, 2012
Haiger
Notification Sound?

Hi,

the app is what i was searching for all the time i was using my android phone :D
Thanks so far! Imho the app doesnt realize that my phone is on vibrating-mode.. it just plays this funny sounds as it likes :D someone else encountering this issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stay in sync, save battery, data traffic and money.

WARNING for Android LOLLIPOP users: Mobile Connection Cycle Works only on Rooted Devices.

One of the functions that use a lot of battery is the data connection.

Using this app you can also save 30% of battery; this means that at the end of the day you can have 30% battery instead of a fully discharged battery.

This application is useful to save battery, data traffic and money, also limit the device radiation and stay in sync.

It allows you to cyclically connect to the Mobile Network or to the Wifi one to synchronize e-mail, appointments, contacts, program data, etc.

With the "Cycle when Screen Off, Connect on Screen On" option Checked you can have Automatic Connection when Screen is On and Cyclically Connection when Screen is Off; you can forget to switch the connections!

You can also delay the termination of the connections when you turn off the screen; this is useful for example when you are using a Chat App and you're waiting for a quick response.

Review on xda-developers Portal

With the "Cyclically connect regardless screen state" option checked you can Cyclically Connect when you are using the device, for example, while you're watching a movie.

If a Wifi connection is available it will take precedence over the Mobile one, to save data traffic and money in case of not-flat rates.

You can also enable sounds and vibration alerts, enable and disable notifications (PRO), set start at the boot, suspend the cycle and enable connections when the device is Plugged, set the type of connection you want when you turn on the screen or the device is Plugged or Unplugged and set the times at which the cycle is suspended.

The application installs some WIDGETS that allows you to activate the cyclic connection or turn on/off quickly the Mobile and Wifi Connections.

To be synchronized and save battery power, for example, set "Activate Data Connection" every 10 minutes and "Keep Data Connection Alive" for 45 seconds.

Advanced PRO Functions:

. option to set how many minutes activate data connection

. option to set how many seconds keep data connection alive

. option to disable notifications

Advanced features will be developed in the future...

2014-01-10-22-32-47.png
    2014-01-10-22-45-40.png

2014-01-10-22-46-51.png
    2014-01-11%2010.17.04.png

cb56
    Data Easy release 1.6

...as required:

This is a major release.

• Added an option to Automatic Connect when Screen is On and Cyclically Connect when Screen is Off; you can forget to switch the connections!
    • Added the "Wake Lock" option: enabled it if the Connection don't work while the Screen is Off (while the device is sleeping), if no problem, disable it to avoid automatic screen on.
    • Added a new bigger Widget.
    • Improved graphics of the app and the Widget.
    • Little bugs fix.
    • Changed help.
    Thanks for the suggestions and those who have tried my App. :)

cb56
    Would it be possible for an option to have automatic connection when screen is on and then use your apps settings when screen is off?

Maybe, I'll try.

Thanks for the suggestion
    cb56
    Really nice app. I already bought it and I'm quite happy with it. The only wishes I have are data connection on when the screen is on an a fix for the wake up problems since I do not use the app to control wifi.

Sent from my revived Galaxy Note

Thank you very much,

In the next version there will be both the two things you ask for...and also something else of cute.:cool:

You have to wait a few more days. :)

cb56
    I would buy if theres a option to set the conection always active when phone is on (unlocked)

Ok man, tonight I will study how to do it .... :fingers-crossed:

cb56