Ringtones?

Search This thread

staindreality

Jul 8, 2011
I cannot figure this out. I DL a song with tubemate and I converted it to ogg with a converter and put in ringtones folder with es. It shows up in ringtones change in setting bit all I get is a beep when phone rings and it shows name of song as ringtone selected. When I plug in headphones it plays the song. I tried using a computer and moving it from phone to computer and back and that doesn't work either. I'm at a loss. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
How about convert it on a PC and use MP3? All mine work fine so it must be the conversion process. That or buy the music rather than ripping it ;)

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
I cannot figure this out. I DL a song with tubemate and I converted it to ogg with a converter and put in ringtones folder with es. It shows up in ringtones change in setting bit all I get is a beep when phone rings and it shows name of song as ringtone selected. When I plug in headphones it plays the song. I tried using a computer and moving it from phone to computer and back and that doesn't work either. I'm at a loss. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390644

Post #4. Had this issue in my S3, that fixed it. Used Audacity.

thenobol

Nov 22, 2013

you also could use ringtones extended, grab it from the play store ;)

staindreality

Jul 8, 2011
Ringtones extended worked until I restart phone. Then I have reset again. Minor thing but annoying. I'll try audacity. Thank you. I haven't rooted this phone. If I did would that solve this issue.?