KitKat 4.4.2 ND2 True 1% Battery Mod

Search This thread

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Chrome battery to go with my theme
Here is the link to the mod chrome circle battery. Dont no if you wanna add these to your opp or what.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358537480

@vinman12 and anyone that has posted a custom battery mod

Please revise your vrthemes to only include the png images with the rest of the mod stripped out and REMOVE and REPOST your mod! This is causing problems with the new mod I posted HERE as it strips out the flashlight toggle.
I appreciate everything you guys do to contribute. :)
Tnx - TD

Reactions: lilflip21

vinman12

Dec 28, 2011
@vinman12 and anyone that has posted a custom battery mod

Please revise your vrthemes to only include the png images with the rest of the mod stripped out and REMOVE and REPOST your mod! This is causing problems with the new mod I posted HERE as it strips out the flashlight toggle.
I appreciate everything you guys do to contribute. :)
Tnx - TD

Ok so to be clear, you want everthing striped out, xml files, classses.dex resources. But if we do that and there not using your flashlight mod then these battery mods wont work without the files u want striped out.
The.op does say batterymod. Not flashlight, I think its just simpler if I remove the mod and apply it to your flashligjt mod. Cause I have a few more I built I have not posted yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Ok so to be clear, you want everthing striped out, xml files, classses.dex resources. But if we do that and there not using your flashlight mod then these battery mods wont work without the files u want striped out.
The.op does say batterymod. Not flashlight, I think its just simpler if I remove the mod and apply it to your flashligjt mod. Cause I have a few more I built I have not posted yet.
Yes, to be compatible with everything that may come along, its best just to flash the png images only rather than have you guys have to redo things every single time there's an update. ;)

vinman12

Dec 28, 2011
Ok, so I will just dump battery pngs in the flashlight mod, be done with it. Do this later.

Reactions: tdunham

Eris _2.1_2010

May 13, 2010
South Bend, IN
Really odd as a bunch of folks are running this. It would be nice to get a logcat of the issue. You could try flashing this new mod that has the battery mod included to see if it makes any difference:
[MOD] ND2 Flashlight Toggle +Plus More

I tried that one and I got the flashlight toggle but no transparent notification panel or battery icon.

Sent From My Galaxy S5 Far Far Away

townsenk

Oct 23, 2010

Attachments

• ODEXED.ND2.Battery.Pulldown.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
  • ODEXED.ND2.Battery.Pulldown.Chrome.Circle.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Y.G.

Y.G.

Jul 14, 2012
Thank you Based @townsenk. Flashing now.
sadto.gif

lballer69

Mar 3, 2010
baltimore
I was wondering can you make a flashable zip for removing s finder and quick connect for rddt 1.1 nd2 .

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KitKat 4.4.2 ND2 True 1% Battery Mod

- For Deodexed roms only
    Make or have a current backup handy!
    Flash in custom recovery.
    Animated charging included.
    Custom pulldown support included.

The battery icons in the mod were taken from MOAR v9.x. If you want different battery icons, just swap out the 204 png images located in:
    vrtheme/system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi
    (And if you do, please share your battery mod here ;))
    Cheers - TD

Notes:
    - This is based on stock ND2 DEODEXED rom only. Someone please backup and test on NCB Build and let me know.[/COLOR]
    - Added custom pulldown support. Semi-transparent pulldown included.
    Custom pulldown image is SystemUI/res/drawable-xxhdpi/tw_custom_bg.png
    - Added separate mod that includes the full mod plus removes S Finder and Quick connect from the dropdown. See Screenshots.
    - Stock SystemUI flashable included just in case.

Credits: @parkhyb for the original guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2628560
    White Circle W/ Red Bolt Battery

If you want different battery icons, just swap out the 204 png images located in:
    vrtheme/system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi
    (And if you do, please share your battery mod here ;))
    Cheers - TD

Nice! Thanks TD!

Here's my first I just made quick for personal use..

MarvelousMeekGrizzlybear.gif

Clean white circle with red for low battery and charging so it's more noticeable at those times.. Made it using this tool just to try it out. I added Roboto font and it took a little editing of output file names but otherwise worked well.. probably refine it some tomorrow but looks good to me for now so thought I would share..

EDITED 5/28: V2 - Will not change or effect any other vrtheme mods so flash 1% battery mod or Flashlight mod first to make this work as this is just the battery .png's)
    Chrome battery to go with my theme
    y7ebyry7.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Here is the link to the mod chrome circle battery,with flashlight toggle mod. Dont no if you wanna add these to your opp or what.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358538958

Here's an awesome tool courtesy of @OlliG for creating unlimited battery icons to go with this mod ;)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918500
    Yes I noticed that I edited my post as you were posting yours probably haha. What if I want an image for my custom pulldown? Like see my thread here!

Really like these 2 images.
    Gotcha, as they come along maybe some folks would be kind enough to share some of their battery mods here as well. I have a ton but they all need to be resized. I think I used 54x54 sizes for the images used in this mod.
    For anyone that needs to batch resize png files:
    FastStone Photo Resizer
    For batch renaming a bunch of files at once:
    Bulk Rename Utility