Can't enter to S/W Mode

Search This thread

ahmed26h

Dec 21, 2013
Constantine
Hellow , i have a biiiiiiiig probleme which make me crazy , i can't enter to S/W Update mode o my LG 4X HD P880

i tried to hold vol - while plugging the usb , i removed the vbattery ,the phone vibrated but the screen always black , and no result ,

please Help me.

kessaras

Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2013
Athens
www.audioshow.gr
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hellow , i have a biiiiiiiig probleme which make me crazy , i can't enter to S/W Update mode o my LG 4X HD P880

i tried to hold vol - while plugging the usb , i removed the vbattery ,the phone vibrated but the screen always black , and no result ,

please Help me.

the other method is to reboot and keep hitting the vol- . not hold.

please Help me.

Just do same steps but with battery in.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rudjgaard

Jun 11, 2012
Turn phone on,connect USB cable, hold power button and vol- until the screen flashes to turn off, RELEASE POWER BUTTON BUT KEEP HOLDING VOL- , if the phone vibrates you held power button too long, you can also select reboot from power menu and then start holding vol- without using power button

ahmed26h

Dec 21, 2013
Constantine
Turn phone on,connect USB cable, hold power button and vol- until the screen flashes to turn off, RELEASE POWER BUTTON BUT KEEP HOLDING VOL- , if the phone vibrates you held power button too long, you can also select reboot from power menu and then start holding vol- without using power button

My Kg 4x HD is on Lg Recovery Mode , will it work ??

Dexxon

Mar 22, 2013
Dörentrup

please Help me.

Just to make sure: the other end of the cable is connected to a computer? (Sorry if this is a stupid question but you never know:sly:)