OP jokersax11

30th March 2012, 01:16 AM   |  #7341  
Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 34

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsnake6666

Will this work the other way around because when I flash the rom on first boot I'll be stuck on gsm even if I try the *#*#info to switch bands it will keep me in gsm. I've looked around and the only way is to get service is to flash the sbf

Yes. <making message longer>
30th March 2012, 01:34 AM   |  #7342  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,052

4,135 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsshadow

Tired of updating a number every time he gives us an update? Really? New updates are not daily. The man repeatedly told everyone to not mash f5 on the temp website for CM9. The date is just another mechanism to weed confusion for new users (as you can clearly see every ROM thread has a date). Less questions to be asked. Just like there are threads that contain fixes gathered from the pages within this thread, so people don't have to wade through all the spam to find the helpful bits.

It's just a convenient thing to have that dials down unnecessary "when new build" questions that inevitably become tiring over time.

As for purposely removing it, I'd like to hear that from him. I'd like to know it's ok with him I keep refreshing his website every 5 minutes all day every day because I'm a "diehard flasher".

I removed it because I forget to update it. It takes two seconds to find a new build and almost always give advanced warning. Sometimes I just update and wait. It takes like 3 minutes for someone to yell first. I'm a very busy person as of late so...

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jokersax11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #7343  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 38

121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

I removed it because I forget to update it. It takes two seconds to find a new build and almost always give advanced warning. Sometimes I just update and wait. It takes like 3 minutes for someone to yell first. I'm a very busy person as of late so...

I don't even see why you have to explain your self..many of us appreciate your work and understand that this is your hobby not your 9 to 5. It's simple, whoever doesn't like the progress or any lack of updates, or things being borked...FLASH SOMETHING ELSE!

Thank you Joker and the rest of the gang for making my photon cooler. Ignore the haters and the demanding dorks.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crs77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 02:15 AM   |  #7344  
Thanks Meter: 273

249 posts
More
Well I have to say thank you for all the great work you do but ... have a wonderful weekend and spend some time with family. Thanks for everything, we will be here later too
The Following User Says Thank You to str8nitro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #7345  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 524

747 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crs77

i don't even see why you have to explain your self..many of us appreciate your work and understand that this is your hobby not your 9 to 5. It's simple, whoever doesn't like the progress or any lack of updates, or things being borked...flash something else!

Thank you joker and the rest of the gang for making my photon cooler. Ignore the haters and the demanding dorks.

Sent from my mb855 using xda premium

amen!!!

+100
The Following User Says Thank You to Gack69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2012, 02:53 AM   |  #7346  
Flag Lakeside, AZ
Thanks Meter: 353

1,735 posts
More
What they said!!!!! Your work is awesome and some need to remember Joker's family comes first

I'm a MoPho-er
30th March 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #7347  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 396

2,454 posts
More
Only thing is i cant get my services running on 4.3 can someibe help me battery is grwat

30th March 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #7348  
Thanks Meter: 337

1,514 posts
More
CM9 > MW3

30th March 2012, 03:43 AM   |  #7349  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,212

1,219 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbedard

Only thing is i cant get my services running on 4.3 can someibe help me battery is grwat

Did you wipe your system data

30th March 2012, 03:55 AM   |  #7350  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 396

2,454 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev

Did you wipe your system data

Yes i did 3 times

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings
Previous Thread Next Thread