[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

Search This thread

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
What be downloaded? You've quoted the banner from the mods and addons section :confused:

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium[/QUOTE

link to mods and wallpaper,it says download at the bottom of the post, cant find it :confused: BTW...very nice rom:D

Oh sorry, the wallpaper is .zip file at the bottom. I made it a zip file so you got the proper PNG image.

The avatars and signature you just right click on and save the image.

Thanks. :) hope you like it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

rijohann

Sep 18, 2007
STAVANGER

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Last edited:

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
I am trying to use it in youtube web page or in any other internet page that uses flash player as video player. In youtube i cannot see the picture, but i hear the sound. I tried in default web browser and opera web browser.

I have just loaded up YouTube in the default browser and its working. Maybe try re-installing flash player :)

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Well done Ben, gonna have to give this a test... which means flashing my phone yet again lol... I think over the past few weeks my phone has spent more time in CWM than actually being on ;)

hannemaster

Oct 4, 2009
Rotterdam
www.hannemaster.nl
Can anyone tell me a bit about the widget marked in red on the screenshot? what is it called and what exactly does it do?

2h4cac9.gif

I like it and want it ^^

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Can anyone tell me a bit about the widget marked in red on the screenshot? what is it called and what exactly does it do?

2h4cac9.gif

I like it and want it ^^

I asked danny yesterday about it ;)

Its launch x pro :)

Its a widget for icons, and folders. Allows you to quickly get to them. Its really good.

Reactions: hannemaster

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Anyone else having battery issues with this. I updated last night then charged my phone over night. My batteries now on 3% where as normally it would be about 65%

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

benjamin.j.goodwin

Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
Anyone else having battery issues with this. I updated last night then charged my phone over night. My batteries now on 3% where as normally it would be about 65%

Over night charge is not recommended as it doesn't seem to recognize full charge correctly and starts to drain. So I would recommend charging to 100% and not leave it on too long after. Also try battery calibration as that helps.

The excessive drain is down to the kernel in the boot.img and should be resolved once we have an official release. As this is based on a leak it will have little bugs and be a touch unstable. However, I don't experience much extreme drain at all and can do a day and a half on moderate to excessive use.

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor

No battery drain at all here. 100 last night about 5am and now 77% at 18:30 after heavy use. Many phone calls texts internet and xda etc

Top Liked Posts