[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | Rezound

Search This thread

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 update is now out! It's a complete redesign, and fixes all of the downloading issues and errors that people have been facing.

Check it out here.

Reactions: acejavelin

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 update is now out! It's a complete code rewrite, with new features and support for 17 new devices! As always, reply with any comments you have or issues you're facing, and Happy Holidays to all!

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think! :fingers-crossed:

You can download it here.

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!

I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter! :highfive:

You can download it here.

Last edited:

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!

WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!

haltet

Mar 5, 2014
Sana'a
Hi guys
I faced something wrong when i'm using windroid toolkit v3.1 .
I've uploded picture to view the problem .

Plz help me :crying::crying::crying:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link To Main Thread
    uqNRwpE.gif

About
    The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
    WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
    Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
    Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
    Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
    Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
    Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
    I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.
    Major update to version 2.0! Check it out and let me know what you think! :highfive:
    Version 2.1 Now Out!

The toolkit has now been updated to Version 2.1! Lots of new features and fixed bugs, so check it out and let me know what you think! :highfive:
    It sets it up as a live USB, and from there you can fully install or not. It's the same as a live disk, except that some (really) old computers won't boot from USB. The feature was added to recent desktops and laptops as an emergency repair tool, but works perfectly for Linux booting.

You are booting into a full Linux installation, I don't understand how you couldn't obtain S-Off that way.

I guess if you don't install, there may be a chance of losing unsaved data, but if you lose data on a flash drive, you will lose it on a disk.

My craptop was dual-boot Linux Mint, and I did all my ROM building for myself on it.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

i know what your trying to get at...a flash drive uses different methods to boot a live iso file than an actual disc...its technically like using ubcd as a rescue tool where it runs of your ram instead of hard drive....i am a linux developer and have made quite a few of my own distro's....i'm just stating that not just one or 2 but many have had issues obtaining s-off from a virtual machine or usb drive as it causes certain errors and cause soft bricks...im writing up a very easy method to do all this thats very painless for even the novice computer users....i may even make a disc that boots directly for s-off for the rezound....sorta how motorola droid x's had the live bootable sbf method
    From what I've read any USB version of Linux won't work...has to be a live CD or installed on pc

Edit...I can't confirm virtual machine though as idk if that method will work

Sent from my R3D D347H 4.3 using xda app-developers app

WUBI isn't USB based. It installs Ubuntu alongside Windows, and allows you to uninstall it from Windows itself. I personally use it, and it seems to act as a full installation, so it almost surely works for S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app