• Terrible

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Waste of time ;)

Votes: 12 3.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

inertiax3

Apr 14, 2008
Flash and use at own risk, this is unofficial firmware ..
THERE HAVE BEEN FEW REPORTS OF BRICKED PHONES! BEWARE

Releases have been pulled due to bricks (main reason, although the cause of this is still unclear..) and me not having a i780 anymore to test.. Thank you ALL for your support

WM6.1 FINAL RELEASE RC0 - pulled

WM6.5 WIP RELEASES - pulled

ALL UNTESTED, DON'T HAVE A i780 ANYMORE :(

Thank you's: (PM me when I forgot to mention you!)

EFN - for your first cooked ROM's and kitchen source! .. donate to this guy
Wrath - for finding the HL2 updater - any chance you found a newer release?
TheSolutor - for the old mouse.dll driver
Donators - plz PM me your nicknames on XDA, I can't find some of you, tooooo many PM's :)

1immortal x2!
93matt93
valdz
mathias
stefan
ssr_german
donator from Japan ;)
monocay

All people who report bugs, tips, tweaks, comments...

Last edited:

beethoven015

Nov 3, 2007
Question

This is only PDA part? It can upload to phone by mirage? Can U put some screenshoots?

Thanks 4 work on this project

beethoven015

Nov 3, 2007
curious

This is only PDA part? It can upload to phone by mirage? Can U put some screenshoots?

Thanks 4 work on this project

OK, ok, I was corious :rolleyes: and I try this ROM. I update it with MIRAGE PDA part. It look's good. Seems to be a fast and stable. You have one death link in START-PROG-TOOLS it is manillla 2D. When I try to ALIGN SCREEN there is a unlimited reepet BUG. And You can put in a quick shut down or restart tool. But I have complaint. Can you take out a ORANGE Today part with SIDE menu bar like a separate file that ppl who like it can install indepedently from rom?

Thanks

Continuing testing

Last edited:
D

dgtel2

Errmm... I only prefer 128 DPI. Not interested in 96 DPI. Anyways, it's a priceless work done. TQ inertiax3.

inertiax3

Apr 14, 2008
OK, ok, I was corious :rolleyes: and I try this ROM. I update it with MIRAGE PDA part. It look's good. Seems to be a fast and stable. You have one death link in START-PROG-TOOLS it is manillla 2D. When I try to ALIGN SCREEN there is a unlimited reepet BUG. And You can put in a quick shut down or restart tool. But I have complaint. Can you take out a ORANGE Today part with SIDE menu bar like a separate file that ppl who like it can install indepedently from rom?

Thanks

Continuing testing

1. It's the Manilla2D customizer.. which is essentialy useless ATM, I'll take care of it ;)

2. Align screen - will fix, no worries

3. Shutdown proggie will be included

4. Well.. the Orange menu.. uhm..

updated ROM ETA this friday ;)

beethoven015

Nov 3, 2007
Battery meter

OK today I saw a one strange thing too, small battery oscilation. Battery was charge about 60%. After few calls and some use of app, there was 70% charged! :)

And plz trz to take out a theme from ORANGE rom I really like it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Telster

Jul 23, 2007
London
Excellent performance!

Haven't had this ROM for very long yet, but first impressions are that this is (or will be?!) the best i780 ROM yet (and I believe I've tried every one!). It's very snappy with some intelligent tweaks (and a bit of personal preference). Nice job and look forward to the finished article!

inertiax3

Apr 14, 2008
OK today I saw a one strange thing too, small battery oscilation. Battery was charge about 60%. After few calls and some use of app, there was 70% charged! :)

And plz trz to take out a theme from ORANGE rom I really like it.

Thanks

I think this is more battery-specific than ROM-related.. not really something that is fixable via SW ;)

inertiax3

Apr 14, 2008
Haven't had this ROM for very long yet, but first impressions are that this is (or will be?!) the best i780 ROM yet (and I believe I've tried every one!). It's very snappy with some intelligent tweaks (and a bit of personal preference). Nice job and look forward to the finished article!

Happy that you like it.. ;)

Telster

Jul 23, 2007
London
Battery

Personally I prefer whatever is different about this battery monitoring! In all other ROMs I have tried, battery status falls off a cliff really quickly, then sits at 30% until it then dies. With this ROM, there seems to be a genuinely smoother depletion profile. Yes, I have seen battery percentage go up at times, but given battery performance often increases with temperature, I do not find this surprising and would prefer point-in-time polling over irregular estimates.

Been running this ROM 24hrs now, loaded all my crap on it, and it still is way faster and more stable than everything I've tried before. Very minor niggles for final release are:
• One of the fonts is basically unreadable (the one used in Comm Manger) - I think this is an HL1/HL2 issue (I've had it on all the other's based on these), but if you can find a way of replacing it?​
• Gap under keypad - I think there's been a fix for this posted​
• The Java manager isn't great - can you use the Esmertec one which supports Full Screen etc?​
• Not sure about that Penguin!​

Otherwise - can I reiterate how good a job you've done on this "beta"!