POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY -- Got System Dump

Search This thread

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
icon1.gif
POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY
TO ALL IN THE FORUM POST YOUR NOTE-2 RELATED COMMENTS/ DISCOVERIES HERE ONLY ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE CLOSED AND/OR DELETED...

..........THANK YOU
~~~ oka1...:fingers-crossed::):victory:

Here is the post link for the system dump for the ATT Note2 (post34 in this thread)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31240992&postcount=34

Last edited:

bigmout

Oct 8, 2007
I respectfully submit this is a bad idea. As foolhardy as the notion you were going to limit all ICS posts to one thread. I understand the desire for order, but this will create the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only will it be impossible to follow 00mred00's useful discussion within a much longer thread, noobs will simply ignore your admonishment, cluttering the forum regardless. Just my $.02...

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Would be lying if I said I wasnt bothered by this decision.

When I get home I will take the neccesarry actions to try and have it reopened.

In the meantime feel free to report my thread and add in the notes to have it re opened.

Until opened you can follow my thread in the note 2 section on androidforums.com
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/611345-should-have-hand-thursday-ask-away.html#post4907541
Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
From the Moderator

Unfortunately, with Multiple Threads beginning sprout up.... the result is -the forum becomes a mass of confusion.......

IF there is an argument to be made for one of the threads to be reopened, then pm me....... All other discussions will end up deleted......

Thanks,

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
So lock someone else thread so you can have exclusivity ...

Classy man...classy.

sir, the reasoning is keep the threads as clean as possible, and your tone is going no where...

has nothing to with being exclusivity, so lets get on with Note 2 post...shall we, sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: willblake13

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
sir, the reasoning is keep the threads as clean as possible, and your tone is going no where...

has nothing to with being exclusivity, so let get on with Note 2 post...shall we, sir.

The thread in question was clean and was serving its purpose just as my original did when the Note first released.

I would say motive to abuse power as a mod has been pretty much clearly expressed.

Regardless of the opinion you mention, I will make sure the situation is addressed.

Daps

Jun 2, 2006
I have been able to confirm that the ATT Note 2... WILL have the quad core cpu just like the International version......... FYI...... so good news......:victory:

Thats great. i think I'm sold!!!! I'm sure it'll have the 2gb too then. Now which color?!?! Think I'm leaning towards brush metal looking one.
Still think I'll wait a week or two after release to hear about some real world usage.

dills2214

Jun 29, 2010
What a mess. Not sure where I can ask questions to the thread that had hands on with note 2.

Edit
Nevermind
I see the link to the other forum. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
What a mess. Not sure where I can ask questions to the thread that had hands on with note 2.

Edit
Nevermind
I see the link to the other forum. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

I will keep the af post updated. Still trying to get the post here unlocked but I am at work.

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
but will it supports Google wallet? or will the hack for gsiii works? I know they coming with isis but it will takes forever! I want to play mobile payment now!

JGuinan007

Jun 1, 2010
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'd like to know if the new Note2 has any display issues like the Note1 did with black crush I hope since it is a different display type it will not since I can,t watch any dark movies on my note because of black crush.

DeRock13

May 17, 2011
The thread in question was clean and was serving its purpose just as my original did when the Note first released.

I would say motive to abuse power as a mod has been pretty much clearly expressed.

Regardless of the opinion you mention, I will make sure the situation is addressed.

The mods here have made decisions since the opening of the AT&T Note Forum that have made me question their motives at every turn.

There is a minimal sense of community here versus the Samsung Infuse forums. I have heard from others they feel the same way.

Closing your thread, when you have a history of providing good, "leaked" information, is a bit disheartening.

Sent from the White Monolith

Reactions: welchertc

theinvisiblehand

May 14, 2012
Anyone knows whether Samsung will add some of the stuff found in the SG3 i.e. S Beam, Smart stay, Camera features etc. into the Note 2. Anyone heard anything about that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The System Dump

Ok guys/Gals et al ......... Here it is the System dump from a Quad core Att Note2

..... ENJOY.........

http://d-h.st/UkY
    I respectfully submit this is a bad idea. As foolhardy as the notion you were going to limit all ICS posts to one thread. I understand the desire for order, but this will create the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only will it be impossible to follow 00mred00's useful discussion within a much longer thread, noobs will simply ignore your admonishment, cluttering the forum regardless. Just my $.02...
    Quad Core for ATT

I have been able to confirm that the ATT Note 2... WILL have the quad core cpu just like the International version......... FYI...... so good news......:victory:
    Yeah I think this is dumb too to have all threads in this one. Mods dont even give you a chance for rebuttal they just close the threads. Annoying to say the least.
    Would be lying if I said I wasnt bothered by this decision.

When I get home I will take the neccesarry actions to try and have it reopened.

In the meantime feel free to report my thread and add in the notes to have it re opened.

Until opened you can follow my thread in the note 2 section on androidforums.com
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/611345-should-have-hand-thursday-ask-away.html#post4907541