Phone gone crazy : typing numbers alone

Search This thread

Gudul

Aug 22, 2008
My Kaiser just got crazy while I was replying a SMS using the keyboard.
It suddenly started to type numbers on its own. Since then, no way to use the phone any more. It looks like only numbers are typed but I am not sure.
Soft reset, hard reset do not work. Only the turn-on button works. Keyboard slided in or out does not make any difference. The only way to turn it off is to remove the battery.
Before opening and trying to find the problem by myself, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before.
I don't have the original ROM, so I cannot send it to HTC for repair until I can flash back the original ROM !

logiclinux

Jul 20, 2008
My Kaiser just got crazy while I was replying a SMS using the keyboard.
It suddenly started to type numbers on its own. Since then, no way to use the phone any more. It looks like only numbers are typed but I am not sure.
Soft reset, hard reset do not work. Only the turn-on button works. Keyboard slided in or out does not make any difference. The only way to turn it off is to remove the battery.
Before opening and trying to find the problem by myself, I would like to know if anyone has experienced this before.
I don't have the original ROM, so I cannot send it to HTC for repair until I can flash back the original ROM !

I have the sam effect on my >Samsung Galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 but have nos olution.
it drives me crazy what coukd it be i have the latest official Android 4.4.2 updated