Post Your Battery Stats

Search This thread

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
Wow. Have your ever considered its the battery? I have a 3.8v so I ordered two spares and they're both 3.7v and I'm already noticing better life but they do need to go through charge cycles. So expect even better life from me :D

i had the 3.7 since launch day so i never bothered...it's not the battery, it's def the fact that i'm running ICS. ics SUCKS on battery life compared to GB..it cuts my time in half. GB easily gets me 15-16 hours with like 2.5-3 hours screen on time, but ICS is less than half

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
I can easily get 3-3.5 hrs screen time with 3g and some WiFi, strictly managing brightness and underclocking on stock 3.7 battery with ICS

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
Setcpu works well for me. Currently running at 384mhz min and 702 max with conservative gov with almost no lag

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
Yeah are you sure about that. Perflock can't be disabled and using any kind of frequency manager usually messes things up more

I know it can't be disabled and the min doesn't stay solid at 384 all the time. It bounces to same as max sometimes. Unless setcpu is lying to me, I'm at 702 max. It is a little laggy in scrolling so I know its not at full speed

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
I know it can't be disabled and the min doesn't stay solid at 384 all the time. It bounces to same as max sometimes. Unless setcpu is lying to me, I'm at 702 max. It is a little laggy in scrolling so I know its not at full speed

Stock kernels bounce while the screen is on. For whatever reason. The only kernel I have ever used that doesn't bounce is chads incredikernal

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
Ya I've seen his. I'm just going to wait for source. Then all the kernel devs will come crawling out of nowhere :)

Evocm7

Oct 19, 2011
Bakersfield
I've got my stock battery in with Nils business ICS 4.1. We will see how it turns out. I know I'm going to get close to 4 hrs of screen on today :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For the 4 hour screen time, you must have the gingerbread firmware, correct?

Fixed
    I always laugh at iphone owners regardless lol. I'm s-off flashing custom ROMs, custom kernels, overclocking, undervolting and in general doing whatever I please while there just waiting a year to be forced to buy the next iphone model to get any new features.
    And the new iphone is going to get $hit on with LTE patents by Samsung and HTC.
    Haha go back a few pages, I hit five hours once on cleanrom and that was before kernel source so I probably could do better on cleanrom now. IMO cleanrom is one of the best roms for battery life on this phone. I can't judge the newer roms but cleanrom de was amazing.

Anyway onto setup:
    ViperRez 1.0.3
    dsbs 1.5.1 kernel
    Undervolted -50mV across the board.(be careful with voltage. My phone is from the original production batch and seems to handle underclock/overclock and undervolting with ease.)
    Max freq: 1.29 ghz
    Min freq: 192 mhz
    Autosync:
    Twitter every hour with immediate notifications.
    Mail: once a day

Major Debloat.
    Manage auto starting apps with autostarts app and system tuner.

Can't think of what else. So many people ask me so I'll definitely post it in the OP.

I have been considering underclocking mine and undervolt since I mostly just use it to tether my nexus 7 now a days, is that dsbs 1.5.1 kernel work with cleanrom 4.5? I have been SOOooo confused with all the kernal compatibility I have lost interest with roms other than cleanrom. I seem to be missing something with kernal or firmware compatibility
    Oops lol forgot to switch it to CDMA only after I set up the ROM. Thanks for that lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium.
    that reminded me too. i just went back to ics and forgot to do that
    2.1 Rezrom and no extended, just lame htc's 1620 battery :D

566c400a-de74-2f24.jpg

566c400a-de83-d0f3.jpg

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk