Happy B-day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

buru898

What's wrong with you people. Replying to this thread on a holiday. You people should be so messed up that you can't even type

I really didn't think that any people would stay with this phone after a year. Thanks for everyone appreciation for the g2x and even more thanks to the developers for keeping the g2x alive

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Hah some people have to work too :p.

NekoNyapii

Jan 5, 2012
Mesa
I got it in February of this year, still loving it. I switched from a Sensation to the G2x, many of my friends say that that's a downgrade because g2x came before Sensation, but I beg to differ....

G2x is way faster than Sensation.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Sphincter1

Apr 26, 2011
Got mine on the 20th too. My first android and loving every minute. Thanks to all the devs for making it awesome and working out all the "bugs".

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

roadtrip72

Jul 8, 2011
Westminster, Maryland
I got mine on April 20th and I'm still running with Froyo. I didn't want to give up the camera. It replaced my 6 year old Qtek 8300 running Windows Mobile 5.0. Aside from it overheating on the dash of my car, I've been quite pleased with the G2x.

icecicle04

Apr 24, 2011
I think most people are too busy smoking that mary jane to think of the g2x. Maybe tomorrow lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

ha this guys a genius . . but i did manage to make a status about it still . . didn't get a chance to get on XDA tho . . but got it last year on the 20'th and burned one with it too ! wassgoood

Core Memory

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
Hitler's birthday was chosen as the date to release the G2X. Weird but true.

My comment is not an invitation for racist comments. It is about either a coincidence or some other reason why LG and T-Mobile chose that day, the birthday of one of the worst if not the worst mass murdering thieves, out of all the days in a year, to release a new product, the G2X. Unfortunately, one XDA member replied with a racist comment which was, thankfully, erased by XDA's moderator. I hope there aren't any more racist comments because they will be dealt with the same way and there may be further consequences to that poster.

Last edited:

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks

My comment is not an invitation for racist comments. It is about either a coincidence or some other reason why LG and T-Mobile chose that day, the birthday of one of the worst if not the worst mass murdering thieves, out of all the days in a year, to release a new product, the G2X. Unfortunately, one XDA member replied with a racist comment which was, thankfully, erased by XDA's moderator. I hope there aren't any more racist comments because they will be dealt with the same way and there may be further consequences to that poster.

My comment was not intended to offend anyone, I'm sorry that it did and will keep the infraction i was given. If you look thru all my posts you can see that i'm not racist or ever intend to talk smack, mostly i try to help other people with their problems and direct them to the correct solution.

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA

That comment was no where near racist... I never even thought about racism until you brought it up.

"Racism will never truly go away until people stop talking about it" -Morgan Freeman

If that simple comment offended you and was racial to you, then I don't know how you can live a day with out being offended...

Not attacking you though, just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Having said the above, and to avoid any more confusion, and since this thread has lead to nothing productive. Thread closed.
    I think most people are too busy smoking that mary jane to think of the g2x. Maybe tomorrow lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium