[ROM][APP][MOD][TUTORIAL] - stock l900vpaljc - deodexed and odexed

Search This thread
T

tattooboy

cant get Deodexed to install just keeps rebooting to recovery after fully wiping and just wiping cache and davlik
evened odin back to stock still same thing any suggestions

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
cant get Deodexed to install just keeps rebooting to recovery after fully wiping and just wiping cache and davlik
evened odin back to stock still same thing any suggestions

Could have got a bad download. I'd try downloading again and flashing. It's happened to me on a couple devices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

T

tattooboy

ive downloaded 4 times just in the last couple of hours do i need to be on the latest update or on shipped firmware

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
God damn it, Samsung. They changed the lock screen stuff around. You can't set a pattern now and use the regular lock screen with shortcuts and weather and stuff at the same time. When choosing pattern lock, that's the first thing that comes up when unlocking your phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

chucktownscitch

Jan 2, 2009
God damn it, Samsung. They changed the lock screen stuff around. You can't set a pattern now and use the regular lock screen with shortcuts and weather and stuff at the same time. When choosing pattern lock, that's the first thing that comes up when unlocking your phone.

Ouch.. that does suck :/

nuc noob

Nov 14, 2010
Fort Worth
Thank you for this updated rom, so far its running great, and the multi windows are awesome. I thought the EVO LTE was cool, this phone is beyond beast!:D. Only issue I ran into was it didn't want to connect to my WiFi, did the same thing when I brought it home from the store, so smacked my router (reset) upside the head, and all things are great now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

t3project

Jun 14, 2010
well **** me running. i flashed this and now my phone will not connect to the cell network. just sits at preparing services. like it doesnt recognize the radio or something. restored my backup and it still does it. ill be restoring to stock through ODIN in a few. anyone have any ideas wtf happened?

nuc noob

Nov 14, 2010
Fort Worth
uploadfromtaptalk1352519399195.jpg

Not too shabby for a fully stock ROM. Wondering what a few little tweaks will yield. :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Cyclonut

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando, FL

Check again as I'm on the update and using that exact setup. The swipe screen with the weather, shortcuts and the pattern as security.

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II.

Last edited:

roofus3000

Nov 10, 2009
I downloaded this and it changed my recovery to stock!!! is this supposed to do this? I cant even use titanium backup now!

-viperboy-

Jun 24, 2007
PA
Check again as I'm on the update and using that exact setup. The swipe screen with the weather, shortcuts and the pattern as security.

I tries toggling it too. When I pick no security, I have the shortcuts. When I then pick pattern, the shortcuts go away. You sure it doesn't do that for you? Lol

chucktownscitch

Jan 2, 2009
I tries toggling it too. When I pick no security, I have the shortcuts. When I then pick pattern, the shortcuts go away. You sure it doesn't do that for you? Lol

I dirty flashed 5.0 over 4.0 and I also have the swipe screen before the pattern unlock screen. Did u clean flash or dirty viper?

-viperboy-

Jun 24, 2007
PA
I dirty flashed 5.0 over 4.0 and I also have the swipe screen before the pattern unlock screen. Did u clean flash or dirty viper?

Clean flash, I always do. I did also use josh's 4 in 1 reboot mod. Don't know if that caused it or not, haven't looked into it yet.

Cyclonut

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando, FL

Yea I double checked as I didn't want to give you bad intell :)
I also dirty flashed after a cache/dalvik wipe.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK GUYS,
    YOU ASKED FOR IT, HERE IT IS.

100% STOCK ROOTED DEODEXED AND ODEXED L900VPALJC ROMS - BASED ON THE OTA UPDATE.

THANKS GOING OUT TO A FEW GUYS THAT HELPED ME DO THIS.

-DIDACT74 - FOR WALKING ME THROUGH THIS - AND THE HELPFUL GUIDE
    -BEANSTOWN420 - FOR BEING THERE FOR A FEW QUESTIONS
    -VIPERBOY - FOR BEING THERE WHEN I HAD A FEW QUESTIONS - AND FOR STOCK TAR FILE
    -CINCYELITE22 - FOR THE OTA YOU POSTED
    -QBKING77 - FOR THE HOW TO VIDEOS, AND REVIEW VIDEOS.
    -THE ENTIRE XDA COMMUNITY.
    -THE DONATORS
    -THE HATERZ
    -AND ANYONE ELSE I MISSED

DOWNLOADS ARE ALWAYS HERE!!!!! XDA FILE SERVER

DEODEXED MIRROR - MIRROR LINK

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNTIL UPLOADS ARE COMPLETE!!!! ETA - 9AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!

DIRECTIONS:

SAME AS ANY OTHER ROM.

-REBOOT RECOVERY
    -WIPE DALVIC, AND CACHE
    -FLASH ROM
    -REBOOT

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, THEN WIPE DATA, CACHE, AND DALVIC, AND REBOOT.

I WILL WORK ON THE FIRMWARE TOMORROW, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE BEATS ME TO IT.

-AND PLEASE THROW ME A THANKS OR 2. :)

ATTENTION DEVS:
    FEEL FREE TO USE THESE ROMS AS A BASE. CONSIDER THIS YOUR PERMISSION, NO NEED TO ASK ME!!!. ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU THANK ME IN YOUR O/P...

NOW, AS FAR AS ANY OF MY OTHER ROMS, IF YOU PLAN ON USING ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THOSE ROMS, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST. MOST LIKELY I WILL SAY YES, GO FOR IT. :) BUT PLEASE JUST ASK, AND GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!... :)
    Q&A

Q&A​

Question: Does this have Multi View?

Answer: Yes, this is the exact same as the OTA update that rolled out today.

JellyBomb Supporters... Feel Free to add this to your signatures...

Code:
    http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad51/518Loans/Publication5.png

Publication5.png
    I need to start jellybomb from scratch

its gonna be a few days.
    Deodexed still isnt done...

Theres aabout 45 minutes left.

Deodexed is 872,238,471 bytes

Odexed is dont guys....