[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][Swipe Controls] ClockworkMod Touch Recovery v6.0.4.5

Search This thread

digital0

Oct 18, 2010
Vilnius
Both 5.8.0.2 and 6.0.4.5 touch recoveries do not recognize the SD card if cold booted or from fastboot - "can't mount /storage/sdcard0". But if booted to recovery from Android by choosing Reboot and then recovery (or adb reboot recovery), recovery can mount sd card. Why?

Last edited:

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
Both 5.8.0.2 and 6.0.4.5 touch recoveries do not recognize the SD card if cold booted or from fastboot - "can't mount /storage/sdcard0". But if booted to recovery from Android by choosing Reboot and then recovery, recovery can mount sd card. Why?

Im not entirely sure, but a log may help. I just tested this with my TWRP build for the desire and the problem does not seem to be occurring. Since i used the same source tree (kernel, device, vendor, rom...) for compiling both CWM and TWRP, it would lead me to believe that the issue is found within the CWM source it self (which i didnt touch) rather than the device specific stuff which i played around with.

digital0

Oct 18, 2010
Vilnius
E:Can't mount /storage/sdcard0
mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2
windowsmgr,max_events_per_sec=150

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
I:Set boot command ""
I:Volume /storage/sdcard0 is not idle, current state is 0
E:Can't mount /storage/sdcard0
I:Can't partition non mmcblk device: /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1

When recovery can mount sd card:

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
I:605 Volume sdcard0 /storage/sdcard0 state changed from 1 (Idle-Unmounted) to 3 (Checking)
I:/storage/sdcard0: Checking
I:605 Volume sdcard0 /storage/sdcard0 state changed from 3 (Checking) to 4 (Mounted)
I:/storage/sdcard0: Mounted
I:200 0 volume operation succeeded
I:Can't partition non mmcblk device: /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

clockworkmodcwmrecovery.jpg

FCWUkLLl.jpg

General Info
    Hello all. I had some cm code lying around a couple months ago, so decided to try to compile twrp for the desire. I ended up failing miserably, however what i got out of this was a decently working build of ClockworkMod touch. All credits go to Koush and the rest of cm team who worked on originally creating cwm. All i did was compile it using the latest code (at the time) and run it through the cm jenkins build server to get the touch functionality. It honestly wasnt very hard, so dont thank me too much :p Anyways, this probably wont be the most popular due to the fact that 4ext seems to be the go-to recovery for the desire, but i thought I'd share anyways rather than leaving it on my desktop for the rest of eternity. Some people might actually like it as afaik the latest available version for the desire is 5.8.0.2 (feel free to correct me if im wrong) so this is a pretty nice upgrade i guess. Enjoy :)

Downloads

CWM Touch 6.0.3.5
    -Dev-Host
    -Mediafire
    -md5 checksum: dc4a4067ae7fc8456034293cad5cc76a

CWM 6.0.4.5 with Touch Swipe Controls
    -Dev-Host
    -md5 checksum: e5308a41d96a4cd94c97a07ad83ed223

Bugs
    -When you boot into it, you get a message saying "Warning: no file_contexts" for a couple of seconds before the recovery menu comes up. This seems to be harmless.
    -Let me know if you find anything else
    Instructions

1. Setup fastboot and install these drivers.

2. Download the provided recovery.img file and put it on your desktop. Check that the md5 checksum is correct.

3. Turn your phone off. Boot it into fastboot using back button + power button, then plug it into your computer. On your phone it should now say "FASTBOOT USB".

4. Open command prompt and enter the following commands:
    Code:
    fastboot devices
    If your phone (serial number) shows up continue. If not, it means that your drivers aren't installed correctly and your computer cannot recognize the phone. Do not continue until you are able to get fastboot devices to return the serial number of your phone.
    Code:
    cd Desktop
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery FilenameOfRecovery.img
    After the installation is finished, proceed to the next step. (it should only take a few seconds to install)

5. Unplug the phone, and go back into the bootloader. From there you can scroll down to RECOVERY, and boot into it.
    I just realized that this actually has a decent amount of downloads considering how dead this thread is.

Is anyone interested in the latest cwm (6.0.4.5) with swipe controls?

Sent using xda-developers app
    Me!:D I always welcome new things for my desire:D

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app

Cool. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/13ewob2hhhdfiri/recovery6.img
    Currently the swipe controls are only working with up/down (scrolling), but swiping left/right isnt working so you need to use the trackpad to select.
    Anyone?

Sent using xda-developers app

Ohohoh, pick me!! Pick mee!! :D