[FIRMWARE][SM-T800] Galaxy Tab 10.5 (Wifi) T800XXU1ANF8 No-Wipe Factory Image

Search This thread

open1your1eyes0

Dec 13, 2010
New York City
This is the latest firmware (T800XXU1ANF8) as of June 30, 2014 for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (Wifi) model (SM-T800).

"No-Wipe" means your app data and storage will all stay 100% in tact. Only system mods, custom kernels, and root will be removed as you are flashing stock firmware.

Please feel free to use as you see fit.

Download: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358555496

nuclearmeltdown2046

Oct 10, 2012
Thank you . You Rock.
Question : Your file "T800XXU1ANF8" . Is it the same file as the U.S. Ver. KOT49H-T800XXU1ANF8 ?? Universal ?

Thanks,................Brian

ewells38

Nov 14, 2008
This is the latest firmware (T800XXU1ANF8) as of June 30, 2014 for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (Wifi) model (SM-T800).

"No-Wipe" means your app data and storage will all stay 100% in tact. Only system mods, custom kernels, and root will be removed as you are flashing stock firmware.

Way Cool :cool::cool::cool:, Thanks, much appreciated.
Anyone update to this firmware yet? If so how did it go? Any issues. Want to get some feedback before I take the plunge :D

troysbama1

Apr 9, 2008
I'm a newb. What does this do?

Factory image file in case one would get stuck trying to do something like root the tablet unsuccessfully. You could use Odin and this file to restore the tablet. It's not an "upgrade" as a previous poster eluded to. It's worth mentioning that this particular one doesn't overwrite your internal SD directory which can be nice sometimes.

L

LastStandingDroid

Interesting, Kudos for the share :good:
@open1your1eyes0 do you know what the block the boot.img is stored on :?:

Last edited:

HughesNet

Apr 3, 2013
What is the correct way to use this in Odin? After rooting my 10.5 I am getting a wifi bug and want to use this to revert and try again. I want to be sure I pick the correct Odin options though.

*edit. Never mind. Found steps in a different thread for a different device for doing this. Seems it is the same as rooting. Just wanted to be sure!

Last edited:

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
Could someone turn this into a flashable zip please? I deleted a system file i shoulodnt have and need to find it in the /system directory. I don't remember the name of it...but it was right below the SideSync 3 files in Titantium Background....it was like sec. something....If someone could post that file for me that would be great.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.1 BEST SCRiEENEVER

johnnytraveler

Mar 7, 2013
Irvine

To flash this in odin
1. Download and extract.
2. In odin click on the AP button to load your extracted download.
3. Click on the check box next to the AP button.
4. Click start. Your tab will reboot when finished.

Would like someone else to confirm the above before people start following these instructions. Since they are here, they may be in trouble.
Sent from my rooted Galaxy S5.

Last edited:

chetus

Jan 20, 2010
To flash this in odin
1. Download and extract.

Would like someone else to confirm the above before people start following these instructions. Since they are here, they may be in trouble.

I tried yesterday and bricked my device. Odin fails when flashing hidden.img.
I have the SM-T800 (Canadian model). I tried to get the official version from Kies, but it kept saying the version cannot be updated.

I went to sammobile.com to get the Canada version (T800XXU1ANFB_T800XAC1ANF5_XAC) and the zip file was corrupted... After a couple of hours I find a link on rapidgator.net and thank god It worked.

I thought this version would work on any SM-T800 model since it's just a wifi tablet?

johnnytraveler

Mar 7, 2013
Irvine
I have the SM-T800 (Canadian model). I tried to get the official version from Kies, but it kept saying the version cannot be updated.

I went to sammobile.com to get the Canada version (T800XXU1ANFB_T800XAC1ANF5_XAC) and the zip file was corrupted... After a couple of hours I find a link on rapidgator.net and thank god It worked.

I thought this version would work on any SM-T800 model since it's just a wifi tablet?

Theres a guy in China with the same problem. So when it gets to 'hidden.img' it seems the firmware is doing a country check. If not matching, it won't load.

WORD OF WARNING TO EVERYONE.

NixxonExxo

Feb 22, 2014

Fyi this is country specific to US and it does work. If you bought your device in a different country you have to go to the Sammobile.com website to find your country firmware or else your device will forever be bricked. Also chetus is right, the Canadian version on Sammobile.com is corrupted. There is other alternative download out there though.

Last edited:

maxe30is

Aug 30, 2011
WA
hm....... went to download mode, loaded the file in odin. when i try to start it just gives a message All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0). doesnt flash anything. Any ideas?

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
This worked for me, as did following the instructions above. I did have to use cf-autoroot again when done.
I do have the us version tablet.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mgod123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To flash this in odin
    1. Download and extract.

This worked for me, as did following the instructions above. I did have to use cf-autoroot again when done.
    I do have the us version tablet.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Hi I just boughta new t800 off ebay ex display in retail mode can I flash this without root or is it to old or root it and flash..or is this thread cobwebbed now..

The latest for our tab (10.5 model) ends with BOK1, no rooted, but stock from sammobile, I think from about Nov 2015.
    The latest for our tab (10.5 model) ends with BOK1, no rooted, but stock from sammobile, I think from about Nov 2015.
    Thank you mate will check that lead out...