HTC incredible S not working on bell network, good on rogers, mobilicity ?

Search This thread

Brownpanda

Feb 2, 2014
I have this HTC incredible s from T-mobile which has all the frequencies. In the past we never had any problem, we unlocked it and were able to use it on any canadian network including wind and mobilicity. For some reason after unlocking ( code unlocking) its not working on bell. I never got chance to try telus which is also 3g network. I have tried it already on rogers , mobilicity, Fido but bell.

Please help

Jan 5, 2013
I have this HTC incredible s from T-mobile which has all the frequencies. In the past we never had any problem, we unlocked it and were able to use it on any canadian network including wind and mobilicity. For some reason after unlocking ( code unlocking) its not working on bell. I never got chance to try telus which is also 3g network. I have tried it already on rogers , mobilicity, Fido but bell.

Please help

My HTC Incredible S worked perfectly fine on Bell network. I suspect that something is wrong with your SIM card? You could also try bringing it to Bell. Or you can try purchasing another SIM card from the Source or something for like $5 and see if it works.

Also, just because something is from T-Mobile doesn't mean it has all the frequencies....

DuffyBank

Aug 12, 2013
Bell and Telus share networks (along with their subsidiaries) out west, not sure in the east. It could have something to do with your service provider and their roaming agreements.

When I travel south to Washington from BC, my Virgin (Bell) phone roams to Verizon.

Brownpanda

Feb 2, 2014
My HTC Incredible S worked perfectly fine on Bell network. I suspect that something is wrong with your SIM card? You could also try bringing it to Bell. Or you can try purchasing another SIM card from the Source or something for like $5 and see if it works.

Also, just because something is from T-Mobile doesn't mean it has all the frequencies....

I have tried with another bell sim card which is working good in other phones. Just want to mention some of my friends have same exact phones working on bell network.

I did factory wipe already, but still not working on bell

vincent_c2

Feb 15, 2014
Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm with Bell (a 3yr contract, urgh...) and my Inc S works just fine on Bell's network (stock GB/ICS ROM, and szeszo's various ROMs). So yeah, definitely check your SIM card...