What is this (for android developer question)

Search This thread

placitum

May 25, 2014
i have app :
com.sec.android.app billing (version2.00.21) with no specific icon (android icon)
it has permision to know when ther is a phone call
automatic launch on start up, reads incomiung messages with maybe extra cost,id ,wi fi is it turned of or on.
is this spyware ? i only can uninstall. it has 1.2 mb
Please if anybody can answer....

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
i have app :
com.sec.android.app billing (version2.00.21) with no specific icon (android icon)
it has permision to know when ther is a phone call
automatic launch on start up, reads incomiung messages with maybe extra cost,id ,wi fi is it turned of or on.
is this spyware ? i only can uninstall. it has 1.2 mb
Please if anybody can answer....

I am not sure if I can, or if the DEVELOPERS (ONLY!!111) will not kick me out of this forum for disclosing this very secret information, which is not widely shared....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK, looking in your honest eyes :cyclops: closely I can clearly see that you are ensuring the necessary discretion level and you will not populate the answer to anyone else even when tortured for....

So, there is the information, which is available for tight, closed circle of top-level devs....

P.S. DEVs, sorry, I couldn't resist :D

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Sorry i didnt understand best....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

yes.. I should predict difficulties in reading with understanding.... OK, more simple version:
write the name of process in Googe.com (there is a search bar on the page), and then point your mouse on the button: "SEARCH", and pressright button on your mouse.

If you still would have difficulties in understanding, ask someone adult....:eek:

placitum

May 25, 2014
Aha,i did that but i could't find anything specific about that process

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk

I see... have you tried to ask your parents about it? Maybe your primary school teacher would have 5 minutes to help you? No? so, maybe grandpa? Still no success?
OK, so, following the link I provided you, from the first search result, you will be redirected to this point.

Now, it will be difficult: how do you think: what can be the application, which full name is: APK Name: Samsung Billing ????

P.S. Good Lord, how I am missing the times when kiddos were given a Barbie or Lego when they were graduating from kindergarten...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: KingOfDope

KingOfDope

I see... have you tried to ask your parents about it? Maybe your primary school teacher would have 5 minutes to help you? No? so, maybe grandpa? Still no success?
OK, so, following the link I provided you, from the first search result, you will be redirected to this point.

Now, it will be difficult: how do you think: what can be the application, which full name is: APK Name: Samsung Billing ????

P.S. Good Lord, how I am missing the times when kiddos were given a Barbie or Lego when they were graduating from kindergarten...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sorry for my generation :(
But don't worry there are some that have more knowledge, like me! :highfive:

BTW: I'm 15 :angel:

rizal_rzsl

Jan 17, 2023
Good Question.. I just Uninstalled it using Root Uninstaller and now i can't do any payment on installed apps, because it crashes and error pop-up saying theres no billing system
So in my thought I think that is the primary universal payment app for samsung phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm sorry for my generation :(

BTW: I'm 15 :angel:

Nothing to be sorry about, as I think that it is not related with age... her/his age I assumed based on generic sound of comment, rather than on the particular knowledge level ;)
    If you spoke to me like that I'd give you a swift kick up the arse.