Larger battery for One S

Search This thread

Abu.

Oct 21, 2011
Hi i wanted to share this info with you guys. Needed to charge a HTC One X battery so i put it in the One S and it charged and have been using it since. The One X+ battery will fit and is rated at 2100 mAh and the One S is Li-Po 1650 mAh. That's an amazing 27% increase.

See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1981909
Waiting to see if the HTC One battery fits.

Please be aware you do this at you risk as i have know idea if its safe to do, anyway xda is a place to enhance our phones and unlock the phones full potential.

Last edited:

YoMarK

Sep 15, 2007
Hi i wanted to share this info with you guys. Needed to charge a HTC One X battery so i put it in the One S and it charged and have been using it since. The One X+ battery will fit and is rated at 2100 mAh and the One S is Li-Po 1650 mAh. That's an amazing 27% increase.

See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1981909
Waiting to see if the HTC One battery fits.

Please be aware you do this at you risk as i have know idea if its safe to do, anyway xda is a place to enhance our phones and unlock the phones full potential.
Nice find!

kr1st1an

Jan 26, 2013
there is already a (long) thread about that in here:
One S Accessories > [20.02.13] PREORDER 2100 mAh battery for HTC One S

pictures, information where to buy and much more.

personally i have the one x+ battery in my one s and the battery live is really very good

klutch

Jul 18, 2007
Bronx,Ny
interesting like that science not bad bro thats a high five right there seemz worth doing this :good::laugh:

Reactions: rolph
Apr 28, 2012
Port Richey
Anyone find a cheap source for getting an HTC One X or One X+ battery? Something under $15 shipped that will ship within the US in less than a week would be reasonable.

xxquicksh0txx

Jul 17, 2010
Akron, Ohio
Anyone find a cheap source for getting an HTC One X or One X+ battery? Something under $15 shipped that will ship within the US in less than a week would be reasonable.

I doubt you'll find a genuine battery for $15. There's not point in going cheap on a battery, it just causes problems.
If you can't afford one right now save for another week or two and get a real HTC battery.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

ChrisAG

Dec 26, 2010
Photos I've seen have the back of the One S bulging, suggesting it doesn't quit fit. Anyone have a definitive answer: will it fit in the One S case without problems?

Apr 28, 2012
Port Richey
I doubt you'll find a genuine battery for $15. There's not point in going cheap on a battery, it just causes problems.
If you can't afford one right now save for another week or two and get a real HTC battery.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

OEM isn't a priority. If they had an Anker battery or something of similar quality / reputation, that's what I would want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    interesting like that science not bad bro thats a high five right there seemz worth doing this :good::laugh: