WM6.1 080408 Final For Excalibur WWE with English - By Kavana

Search This thread

khurram1170

Apr 28, 2011
:(..

installed 6.1 it works great.but m having some problem in key mapping.numeric keys are not worrking as the part of qwerty.i have copied the et9 Xml file in my laptop but dont know what to do with it.please help me out..please m loving my htc s620 after installing this windows mobile 6.1 ..just help me out from this key mapping stuff..vl b thankful to evry one

Last edited:

khurram1170

Apr 28, 2011
confused

The easy way, in other words install T9 app copy to the Window directory and also install the JogBar app, check or uncheck mark the box "Enable xT9 input", soft reset your device OK, Click the "alt" key to get away from the chinese writting......!

hey hi.i wish its that much easy as u say but my problem is that i have installed 6.1 it works great.but m having some problem in key mapping.numeric keys are not worrking as the part of qwerty.i have installed the et9 Xml file but dont know what to do with it.please help me out

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
hey hi.i wish its that much easy as u say but my problem is that i have installed 6.1 it works great.but m having some problem in key mapping.numeric keys are not worrking as the part of qwerty.i have installed the et9 Xml file but dont know what to do with it.please help me out

Read the sticky, you will find an answer there.

mememe1

Dec 13, 2009
heloo everyone! i have a problem with my phone ... while i was installing this rom, my brother came and disconected my phone now ...

when i reboot it on my screen appears 3 colors red green and blue .. with usb in the left,

i run the RomUpdateUtility - has conected but at 3% the phone disconects ( utility say error 270 update error the image file is corrupted please check update utility)
if i try to run the instalation from the begin my pc does not recognize it
i could do something ? or i should start kicking my brothers ass ???

and i posted a new thread .. plz help there

Last edited:

yogesh_skr

Jul 13, 2011
HTC S620 - no WIFI option after WM6.1 Kavana upgrade

I have upgraded my Tmobile dash from WM 6 to Kavana WM6.1
File: RUU_Excalibur_WM61_Kavana_080408_WWE.exe

All the setup was completed and it worked great with all the instructions. However, when I went inside the communication manager, to turn on WIFi, the communication mgr does NOT show the WiFi option at all.

Not sure if I did anything wrong.

Can anyone let me know what would be the fix to get WiFi option in communication manager?

Could not find any solution in earlier threads here.

Thanks, Yogesh

mememe1

Dec 13, 2009
about locking software

ok this windows dose not have auto lock but for everything is an answer ...i had the same problem and i found a software its called 'Automatic keylock' i thin i have it from this site .. search for it! or leave a replay and i will give it to you thru fileshare! have a nice day

Reactions: leonguyen7210vn

isacraft

Apr 5, 2012
guys i have some problems i have a T-mobile dash and i wanna upgrade to kavanna ( specially since im not gonnna use any t-mobile function ever) i used the sda application unlock and the Excalibur Update SPL (USPL) 1.11 to upgrade my rom but when i run the RUU excalibur rom it doesnt work doesnt run so i need to run both apps before install the kavanna rom or there is another method? and before everything happends i have one more question

ill have to pay alot of money unlock my dash and unlock my SIM too or everything will be done by the wizard and wont need to pay any cent ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WWE 6.1 with English only release

This version includes English, with eT9 Input method, MS/Cyberon Voice Command and finally, Segoe Font. Not only does this version look official but is also very fast and stable. :D

Perform this prior to installing ROM:
    Error 270 Fix

MediaFire Download Link: Windows Mobile 6.1 Final - By Kavana

4shared Download Link: Windows Mobile 6.1 Final - By Kavana

File: RUU_Excalibur_WM61_Kavana_080408_WWE.exe
    Size: 47127307 bytes
    Modified: 2008/4/7, 21:28:34
    MD5: 81E9C80DD46A334CA0F75AF00CC15B41
    SHA1: 80655BEC19B24F72E34568176872C49135CE57AE
    CRC32: 11F4C230

Built with ROM Update Wizard - You don't need to know how to unlock your Excalibur as everything will be done by the wizard automatically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excalibur WM6.1 ROM by Kavana - Based on Brightpoint 1.33

Language: English

Works on T-Mobile Dash, HTC S620 & S621

Setup Instructions:

Run RUU_Excalibur_WM61_Kavana_080408_WWE.exe

Reboot you device

After Reboot - Choose Voice Command

MS Voice Command will be the default voice command, so if you press cancel, it will be defaulted to MS Voice Command. However, If you do choose Cyberon Voice Command, you need to reboot.(Difference between these two kinds of voice command is that Cyberon voice uses voice-tags that you record, whereas ms voice command doesn't need you to record voice tags(but spoken language only support English)

After this, install the following has the keyboard has mapping problems:

eT9 with 14 languages suppport addon(spanish, french, german and italian)

Download Link: eT9 Full

(because eT9 has lots of keymapping problems so the 080330 version changed input method back to xT9,for someone who want to add spanish, french, german and italian)

-----------------------------------

The following is built into this ROM:

0.Unread Message Alert( Reminds you every 15 Minutes - You can disable it in the sound settings, if you'd like)
    1.WindowsLive
    2.Office6.1+OneNoteMobile
    3.Jbed Java VM (support full screen game)
    4.Resco Explorer 6.17
    5.Dot Net Compact Framework 3.5
    6.OMAPClock(Overclock and also keeps chosen frequency after reboot)
    7.dbExplorer 2005(it can modify vol database)
    8.HTC Flash
    9.Orneta Calc
    10.Bluetooth FTP
    11.LowLight (Touch JOGGER 3 times in 10 seconds will open Lowlight.Attention,this will maybe make your backlight always on if you don't close it.)
    12.CeleTask Special Version
    13.WM5torage 1.8
    14.Clock On Top (12 or 24 hour style,change is in bottom of clock settings)
    15.BaseHue Express
    16.SMSDeliveryNotify Fix
    17.PDF Reader(Original name is FoxitReader)
    18.Real Media Decoder
    19.MS Voice Command
    20.Orneta Notepad
    21.AlReader2
    22.Oxios Alarms(put it in the clock&alarm settings,called all alarms)
    23.xT9 with 10 kinds of languages support
    HTC Connection Setup(can setup your network for Operators all over the world)

Key Shortcuts:

Double touch bottom JOGGR button to Free Memory
    Long press IE will run Connection Manager
    Long press #, Changes profile to Meeting
    Long press Home, Run Ms Voice Command
    Short Press IE, Run Celetask

Modify Shortcuts:

You can change the settings in here for desired action

You can Modify shortcut short_Camera.lnk, short_IE.lnk and short_MSG.lnk in Windows folder to change the Camera button,IE button,Message Button Mapping to the desired shortcut.

Connection Setup:

To setup GPRS and MMS ,plz execute HTC Connection Setup in StartMenu\Accessories\Connection Setup

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ROM Changes

What's new in 080408 final
    :

Update to new real WM6.1 MS Bluetooth stack
    remove IrDA menu in Active Sync

What's new in 080318:

add 12 hour clockontop,and it'll be default
    add spanish, french(AZERTY Layout), german(QWERTZ Layout) and italian support for et9
    add options to choose voice command(Microsoft or Cyberon).
    Dash keyboard map will be the default map of eT9.
    Unread Message Alert will be disabled as default.
    Jogger Bar run lowlight will be disabled as default.
    Only PrimarySplash and OS part in nbh file
    ROM Update Wizard Updated
    Fixd 'z' in contact searching
    ZeRo "0" Issue Has Now Been Fixed,SYM button has been fixed

What's new in 080330:

add Orneta Notepad Endlish version
    change eT9 back to xT9(because eT9 has lots of keymapping problems,for someone who want to add spanish, french, german and italian)
    Fix Cancle->Cancel button translate in CeleCmd
    Fix ModelName shows in Vista from DopodC720W to HTC-S620
    Add Radio(ver 03.07.90) part to nbh ROM file

What's new in 080314:

fix google link in IE Favorites to WWE
    fix JOGGER ext settings
    fix Calender default view style
    change Java VM to jbed from HTC kaiser,and it has been patched to support Smartphone.

What's new in 080312:

Update to new kernel
    Full English version
    Fix Internet Sharing

What's new in 080308:

fix some lable translation in the JOGGER settings in English
    fix the SlidingPanel Setting shortcut.
    fix the items order in QuickApp
    remove sms bubbles (cause wm6.1 is threading message,and smsbubbles dosen't support muti-langusge)
    remove GPRS Monitor (all of the Efficasoft GPRS Monitor(also PPC version) can't work fine in WM 6.1 cause it will lost all data after every reboot)
    add english interface to the PDF Reader(real name is FoxitReader, much better than Adobe Reader LE)
    add settings to Clock setting to close the ClockOnTop
    Update the OMAPClock ,now it can keep the frequency you set,i set the clock to 264MHz,very fast,also stable,
    include HTC AudioManager

Capture.jpg
    about locking software

ok this windows dose not have auto lock but for everything is an answer ...i had the same problem and i found a software its called 'Automatic keylock' i thin i have it from this site .. search for it! or leave a replay and i will give it to you thru fileshare! have a nice day